Note to New Members ×

Chair lift incident at Vail leaves skier EXPOSED

Chris

After I emailed the link...

Hi Dan: When you go skiing in Feb. be sure you have clean underwear, double layers. Tape the second pair to your shirt. You lose one you still have a reserve so your bare rear isn't e-mailed across the country...love, Mom

Trip with family to Vail for Christmas-$4000

New ski outfit-$500

Having your shrinkylink on the Today Show Wednesday morning for millions to see....priceless

shot coffee out of my nose...imagine this guy's morning at the office today....."Hey Bob, you ever see that Seinfeld episode where George was in the pool.."

If he's not already rich, that guy's gonna be set for life. How the hell does the lifty forget to make sure the seat is down before letting skiers sit on the chair? It's not like the skier has much opportunity to inspect the chair as it comes up behind him. Vail is going to pay for that one. Ka-ching!

If he's not already rich, that guy's gonna be set for life. How the hell does the lifty forget to make sure the seat is down before letting skiers sit on the chair? It's not like the skier has much opportunity to inspect the chair as it comes up behind him. Vail is going to pay for that one. Ka-ching!

It's happened to me. LOL, well not the falling thru part but on a double chair the seat was flipped up. Made for a mighty uncomfortable ride up, that's for sure.

It's happened to me. LOL, well not the falling thru part but on a double chair the seat was flipped up. Made for a mighty uncomfortable ride up, that's for sure.

I can imagine. My leg hurts enough with just my board hanging off it, but having to sit on some skinny round bar all the way up... ouch!

...While the town is still abuzz about the photo, Odom said he’s just worried about whether he’ll be able to stay in the valley.

“I feel like now I’m on a blacklist with Vail Resorts and I won’t be able to get a job anywhere now,” he said. “That sucks, because I’ve been here for a few years. This is my home mountain.”...

Sounds to me like Odom needs to contact the 'ski-bumm' and join him in the suit...