Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

• 3 weeks later...

Added Wrinkle

since I am not far from Elitches and Mile High, we could do a post bbq bike ride down to the platte and catch the fire works at both, if you are interested bring your bike with a blinky taillight

mario

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I know it is short notice but it is that time of year again, 18th, 19th and 20th, for the Colorado Trailblazers annual Epic at Buffalo Creek. We are camping Friday the 18th, and Saturday 19th. Work will be a reroute of the lower Morrison Creek Trail, about 530 yrds in total.

There is a catered dinner, by Zokas, on Saturday after the work and a catered breakfast, also Zokas on Sunday before riding. The Lookout Mountain Boys band will be on hand to entertain us Saturday evening as well. C.B Potts is our adult beverage sponsor providing  Amber and Blonde kegs.

If you can fit it into your busy schedules we would love to have you join us. More info can be had at Coloradotrailblazers.org.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there.

Ink

They are stopping 2 at reload and building a new lift where the old poma ran up to the top of 2  Should make riding fire bowl and fire cut much more enjoyable without all of the kooks falling getting on and off of the lift. Should be a lot less stop and go: https://www.facebook.com/lovelandskiarea 

Edited by big mario

I love all of the comments period. someone is always asking if the new chair will be a detachable high speed quad, or,"dude, where are the jumps",  "if it doesn't have a safety bar, I am going somewhere else" dude, like will there be jumps?, "cutting that lift in half is stupid", are there any jumps? ect ..... I have to agree on naming the lift, it should just be called "Upper 2" and not the ptarmigan lift, that is just way too out of character. And it always circles back to: Will there be jumps in the park this year? if not I am goin to Breck man, you can keep you're pass, you suck

mario

Edited by big mario
  • Like 1

I looked on the Loveland website but there was no info. I did once establish a facebook login (God knows why) but haven't looked at it in years. By all accounts the signal-to-noise ratio on facebook is way below the internet in general.

So this new chair will start below what is now #2 reload and go up to where #2 now ends? 

• Like 1