Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

The snow was Awesome, the board I was on was Awesome, the riding was Awesome. It was Awesome that I got knocked over by the Awesomeness that was pouring off of Greenleaf when he went by. Did I mention that you guys are all Awesome!!!

Awesome

mario

I finally rode yesterday, and it's still fun. Does anyone have a 4-pak ticket they'd sell me for closing day?

Refresh my memory, Who are you?

Just kidding Jeff. Glad you got out finally this season. Hope to see you this weekend. Shell Gas stations have the 2fer1 coupons or one of us can get you the pass discount.

Ink

I finally rode yesterday, and it's still fun. Does anyone have a 4-pak ticket they'd sell me for closing day?

better late than never! :ices_ange

<del>Hoping to make it up on Sunday, not sure how long I'll ride. The foot and ankle are still pissed off</del>

edit: change of plans... the ankle is starting to feel better. I'm not going to risk f-ing it up any more/again. Hopefully I'll be out hiking for turns in a week or two.

I'm coming up to Summit County ride Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and thought I'd go to Loveland Sunday. Should I just go to A-basin instead?

I've never ridden in Colorado before, have no idea what things are like except for the amazing video and photos you all post.

I'm coming up to Summit County ride Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and thought I'd go to Loveland Sunday. Should I just go to A-basin instead?

I've never ridden in Colorado before, have no idea what things are like except for the amazing video and photos you all post.

Ride Lovey on Sunday since it is last day then spend the rest of your time at the Basin. That way you get to ride a bigger variety and see more CO areas.

Enjoy and hope to see you. Not sure which day I will be up, it depends on when KarverKai doesn't have his social calendar filled.

Ink

OK, I'll be at Loveland Sunday for the last day. Hope to meet carvers, pcdenver and anyone else! I ride a blue Coiler and wear a blue helmet.

The trip almost didn't happen -- US Air wanted $200 to check my board. I "got away" for the regular charge for 2 bags, $60, by going to another agent.

Getting ready to put away the sticks and break out the wheels, mountain, road and skate.

What an Awesomly Awesome season of Awesomeness!!!! ( i'll lay off that word and all of it's variations now) The whole season felt like a highlite reel, from GeoffV's early dec visit, Pete and I runnin scrub first thing on xmas eve, That killer day in Jan with John, Ink and myself hitting firecut, roulette, scrub and upper richards til we couldn't stand up any more, let alone ride,( or drive ) to Ace and Snowmans visit on April 9th and finally May 1's day of awesomeness, this has been a season to remember. Thanks to all that made this year so much fun, and I will see you in October on snow, some sooner out on the trails.

AWESOME!!

mario

ps, did anyone ever tally up the shout outs?

Great carving, incredible powder days after powder days and good friends. THANKS! My teeth are really burned after the sunny days yesterday and today.

Teach, good to meet you and get to ride with you. Come out earlier in the season next year.

This ride thread has now OFFICIALLY gone wheelie for the summer. Post up MTB, road, cycling in general, motorcycle, or skate type get togethers here.

Oh yeah, First trailbuilding day is next saturday if any of yous can make it out. www.coloradotrailblazers.org we can use all the help we can get.

Ink

• 2 weeks later...

Well not yet, one of these days when the rain stops.... Put a gravity drop seat post on the heckla, that should eliminate any shock rebound rock garden nut slams like I had that day on chimney gulch, very funny if it wasn't you. Actually really looking foward to getting back out into the hills again, it's been a few years since I felt the jones and the stoke that I am now. I may see how long I can last on Lair o de bear on sat am, depending on what the weather does.

mario

Lair of the Bear

Nice and tacky, no mud from the parking lot to the top of the first set of climbs (white rocks), did not go much further than that, feeling too lazy. Glad to get out and spin the pedals

mario

Sounds fun Bigs!

I picked up a Spec P1 the other day to replace my BMX cruiser. Sweet ride! Tested it in the yard and at the GBP. Good times were had by KarverKai and I. Testing at the Denver skatepark today. See you on the trail soon.

Ink

Looks like a grown up modified trials bike, wonder how far I could hop that.......:eplus2:

mario