Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

is making me think saturday, I will confirm as the weekend gets closer

mario

Shelly said that you called this morning. I can actually walk again, with little to no pain. I'm thinking that Saturday may be in the cards. Might be done with Sunday's for the season; Shelly is starting to get the Triple Bypass training bug again...

Shelly said that you called this morning. I can actually walk again, with little to no pain. I'm thinking that Saturday may be in the cards. Might be done with Sunday's for the season; Shelly is starting to get the Triple Bypass training bug again...

First off, what did you do to cause pain?

Second, possibly in for tomorrow.

The backyard got 5" of heavy, wet slush yesterday. Pedaling there is on hold for a few more days. It was good before that happened. Oh well, good diggin'/packin' time now.

Ink

All right folks,

The Colorado Trailblazers are at it again and can use all the help we can get. We would like to get the "Nice Kitty" trail completed this season up in Buffalo Creek Recreation Area. Please check out our website at www.coloradotrailblazers.org and register if you can help out. Registering helps us figure out how much food we need to bring.

This years Epic event will be September 15-18. Another day has been added for more riding.

Thanks and hope to see you on trail.

Ink

Went out this morning on my old Prior (2001, 174 x 21 WCR) and had a hard time getting going.

The board had a slippery/skatey feeling and I couldn't make it work. The conditions were variable: icy hard -> powdery -> deep/soft, sometimes all within 20 feet.

After a few runs I decided to gave up on the Prior and move onto a wider, freeride type of board and mabe play in some of the softer snow.

I got back to the car and started removing my TD3's to put them on my Sims Daytona 166 and I found that all of the bolts holding the bindings to the board were loose!!! Not loose enough to fall out but loose enough to wobble the whole binding on the board.

I gave the Prior a wax a few days ago and I remember thinking at the time that I must remember to tighten the bolts before I ride it....

After I got over the shock of seeing how close I came to disaster, I got the Daytona set up and it was great in the soft snow. I had thought of selling it because it has only been ridden it a few times in the last decade but after today, it's a keeper.

Matt

You LCI guys have it good this year. One of two resorts to open first and one of the last to close for the season. That's 6 months of riding. What are you going to do for the next 6??

Sorry I couldn't hook up with the LCI this year. Hope to ride with the LCI in 11/12

That's 6 months of riding. What are you going to do for the next 6??

Aaron,

Mountain bike, some road biking, hop on the long board, squat, deadlift get ready for next season. The season started late this year, last season I was on snow in the first week of october :eplus2: :)

mario