Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Question to LCI, are 4-paks still available? I don't see them on their website, but thought they were available at shows & or shops into December ??

I got mine, but another party may be interested, so thought I'd ask. Thanks, jp1.

Question to LCI, are 4-paks still available? I don't see them on their website, but thought they were available at shows & or shops into December ??

I got mine, but another party may be interested, so thought I'd ask. Thanks, jp1.

All done for this season, you got the last two. :)

If you have someone coming out, we the LCI can get a discount with our season pass or if they are staying long enough they can get the Loveland PassCard (frequent user card).

http://www.skiloveland.com/ticketsandpasses/loveland_pass.aspx

Ink

ink, thanks for the reply & the offer., I'll pass it along. Yes I was looking at the at the other possibilities. Heck next season I may as well come for 13 days and buy a season pass! $379/13=$29.15 :). That's a sweet deal, I paid $499 for Blue Mt! Of coarse BM IS the "highest vertical in Trannsylvania", and we have conditions :eek: you guys only dream about (a nightmare is a bad dream right) :confused:

In reality, I'm just bustin' on Blue :). I'm glad I have a nice little area reasonably close where I can ride :biggthump. I think they do their best :eek: most of the time...........

Big changes on the technological forefront with the LCI crew today. Rumor has it that 3 Boiler Plates are on the snow at Loveland Ski Area today. Stay tuned for some reviews from these guys later today, enjoy fellas!

Think Snow!

Yep, reviews to come later after a bit more time on snow with them.

All I will say for now is Very cool stuff with a capital V.

Ink

You won't see me til Sun John, you might run into Arneburner during the week.

Great crew and great day today, with the inaugural shortbus ride of the 10/11season. Nice to meet and ride with you Geoff, hope you enjoyed our little mountain, good times. Did I mention I love that pitch over at the valley even though I end up feeling worked after a few runs?

KK, nice job today, only a few trails left and you will have riden the whole mountain!

mario

D, tell Tony he aint gonna ride any betta talkin about his wax, he's gotta start ridin'

Big changes on the technological forefront with the LCI crew today. Rumor has it that 3 Boiler Plates are on the snow at Loveland Ski Area today. Stay tuned for some reviews from these guys later today, enjoy fellas!

Think Snow!

Boiler Plate = good!!! :biggthump

The review is here

It was a great three days of riding. Thanks to everyone that was there!

I wanted to thank all of you for a great time and really welcoming me into your crew. I had an amazing time riding with all of you. Every single one of you rips.

Ink it still makes me smile thinking of your son ripping it up on the little Virus:eek: You need to post some video of him.

I was depressed driving to the airport yesterday as I watched the beautiful snowcapped mountains disappear in the distance.

Hopefully my next visit to Summit County will not be in another 5 years.

Geoff,

Glad you had a good time riding with the LCI, It was a pleasure showing you some of what Lovey has to offer to the carver.

I definately need to get new vid of KarverKai and will post it when it happens.

Don't wait so long to come out again, it was fun meeting and riding with you.

Ink

FYI, @ Loveland: copied from their website

Thursday 9th , 2010 More Info

95.7's Ski Hooky Party

95.7 FM The Party and Loveland Ski Area team up for another season of the popular Ski Hooky Parties! We invite you to play hooky and Ski Loveland! Listen to 95.7 FM for on-air giveaways of Loveland Lift Tickets and sign up for their E-Newsletter for your chance to get a lift ticket for only $15! Join us between Noon and 5pm for Party music, giveaways, and specials on Coors Beer.

Just go to Lovelands website, click on the 95.7 / Coors Special, click on Coupon and Print it out (helps IF you have a printer, duh)............

John,

I stuffed the nose on my ax while you where changing boards,and was not feeling the love after that, tweaked my back, neck, and bit my tounge pretty bad. I waited for a bit at the bottom of 6, than I took off. Sorry I didn't see you before I left, and I hope the rest of your trip goes better

mario