Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Conditions on 4 where interesting, windblown, wind scoured, wind packed 2x firm and a perfect groom, all within 50 feet:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin. I won't be walking very well tomorrow, that was phoookin' awesome :biggthump thanks everyone, it is really cool to see over a dozen riders killin it like we where, it didn't take very long to totally desecrate firecut

up for 2 days next weekend, might check out the basin on sat.

mario

it is really cool to see over a dozen riders killin it like we where, it didn't take very long to totally desecrate firecut

up for 2 days next weekend, might check out the basin on sat.

mario

When 14 carvers do the same run 3 or 4 times it's ruined. We did that to every run we were on. Crossing Big's trenches nearly parallel is bone/teeth jarring to say the least. Good times and hard riders. Gotta love it !!!

Glad to here you had a day Don, you looked a little down in the parking lot on the way out, Arne and I were concerned.

One of the best carve days of the year, great weather , good snow and the crew was in rare form. 8 was fantastic! and if I'd the juice left I would have stayed longer on 3. A real pleasure riding with everyone, Angie your killin it. Thanks for the day all.

Arneburner, Big Mario, Monodude and Balboa Jeff said.

Legs and teeth are fried today! :)

Nice to meet and ride with you Daniel. You are more than welcome to join us again if you would like.

Ink

I dont' know what you guys are talking about. I had a horrible day yesterday :eplus2:

Thanks fellas, Sunday was a hoot. Bigs, you are definately crushin it on the monster HOT! Glass is where its at!! Also; Greenleaf, great pleasure riding with you, you can turn with the best of em for sure. Try to make it to the Basin and play with us late season.

Think Snow!

Sunday was awesome!!!! I would of had a blast just spectating, so much killer riding going on.

Snowman, great riding with you also. I'd love to get over to the basin and make some turns this year, I'll let you know.

On a different note, I drove by loveland this am on the way to work and noticed that NIX-NOX was groomed!!! Ink, werent we just talking about this?? Hopefully they keep mowing it throughout the week so we have some new steeps to play on.

Fun day, Jeff, way to step it up today, nice snappy transitions! I just realised I softend that nidecker nicely before I sold it to Pete, time for yet another step up. 183/13 is easily within your grasp, time to go for it:biggthump

mario

Great day,

Thanks everyone for a solid day, I think 3 was the only way to play it. Don, way to throw down , the turns looked smooth. Mario, I aim to please baby, and the rest of the crew was rocking ,big A game day . lookin forward to next week!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I wish we could have ridden with you all. KK was ripping down homerun, came around D.T. and Shelly, straightened things out, gained speed then took his first major digger. A sore ankle took him off the board for a bit so we visited the Subaru tent and won an "In Deep" dvd. We played in the snow, then we went back out. Half way down the run he started complaining that the ankle was too sore and wanted to go home. We went home.

This coming weekend I have both days to play.

Ink

Debated Sunday AM whether to go w/hardboots or softies. Decided to go with softies (don't tell the hardboot police) and debated the choice for the 1st few runs. Gregory & I got the 1st bucket up & did two runs on #2 & then one on #4. Got over to #8 by 9:30 or so & stayed there. Snow was really good and the wind kept blowing new in over the old tracks. Soft boots were the right choice for me. Seemed like the snow was a bit soft for carving. We were lapping Lift #8 every 12 minutes & doing 5 runs/hour.

Quit about 1:30 after 5 hours of riding. Did about 25 runs, maybe 20,000' of vertical. Between the sunny day & the quality of snow probably about the best day of the season for us. Hope others enjoyed it as much.

From the Loveland facebook page;

Chair #2 Update

=20922486192&p[]=405612327287"]Share

Today at 2:50pm

We want to let everyone know about a change on Chair 2 that will go into effect on Monday, April 5, 2010.

We are going to continue to offer our full menu of ski school lessons after The Valley closes on Sunday, April 4th. In order to accommodate beginner level skiers and riders, we will be converting the midway load station on Chair 2 to an unload station only. Skiers and riders will NOT be allowed to load at the midway point for the remainder of the season.

We have gotten requests for late season lessons and in past seasons we have not been able to accommodate that demand. This change will allow us to offer beginners and first timers the opportunity to take a lesson after Chair 7 closes for the season.

This is strictly a trial and is not permanent.

Skiers and riders can also access Chair 9 from Chair 4.

If you have any questions/comments/concern<WBR>s, please give us a call or shoot us an e-mail at marketing@skiloveland.com

I think this is a questionable idea and I'll write them and tell them i don't like it.

Pick you up on sunday on my way

mario

Sounds good Bigs.

10/11 Lovey passes now on sale

2010 - 2011 Season Passes On Sale April 5th at Lowest Prices!

Loveland is excited to announce that 2010 - 2011 Season Pass go on sale Monday, April 5th at the lowest possible prices. Lock in the lowest price and ski on your pass for the remained of this season! Don't forget, all season passes come with 3 days at Monarch Mountain, and now 3 days at Durango Mountain Resort , plus tons of other great perks! Prices expire on May 31st, 2010.

2010 - 2011 Loveland Season Pass Prices

New Renewal

Adult (23-69)

$349 $329

Young Adult (15 - 22)

$269 $249

Child (6-14)

$149 $139

Under 5

No Cost No Cost

Senior (70+)

$79 $79

Midweek

$239 $229

Durango Mtn - 3 days next season - Possible LCI Durango Destruction and another Monarch Invasion

Ink

I'm too good to go slummin this week :eplus2:

I'm gettin' taken to the fancy dancy Symphony on Saturday night, so I doubt there is any riding in my Sunday future. I still have a few tickets to use, so I'll be back soon enough.

Zany Sunday @A-Basin. Good for people watching. Good Mono gathering planned. In case any of you want to see how the red-headed stepchildren of snow sports plays come on over the hill. Also planning on 'Basin for Mon. A.M.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2: