Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

OVR,

There is still time to purchase Lovey 4 Paks, $119 till 22 Nov 09.

http://www.skiloveland.com/ticketsandpasses/4pak.aspx

Tickets are actual tickets and good all season. As you learned before, we have extra boards. Don't you have a sister here you need to visit?

Ink

Dammit the website won't process an Aussie credit card. :(

If your used to east coast conditions, it's pleasant .No offense, I grew up in the Adirondaks. I would say it's comparable to Hunter Mtn. in late Dec , Early Jan, but no ice. It's very ridable and I would expect that by the time you arrive things will have filled ouy nicely,and you'll not have the present holiday crush.Last year in the first week of December we got about 2 or 3 feet of snow, but thats Colorado , you never know

Yo LCI!!

Glad to see you guys up there killin it in the videos. I've had some health issues in the last few months, but it appears that I've survived. I managed to buy my season pass online the other day, so hopefully I'll be up on the hill for another season of tormentoring soon.

Steve

AC glad to hear your still around. We've all been wondering where you've been. Now buck-up... mainline some Aleve and.............. COME RIDIN" !

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

How much is rideable? Can I trust Love's Snow & Conditions Report? Sorry, just Jonesin for Dec.8th to get here.

Let 'Er Sno :biggthump jp1

Jp,

More terrain every week, but more importantly temps are starting to stay below freezing during the day so there will be less of the nice to firm to extra firm to double extra firm in one turn that we were dealing with last weekend. A dirty little secret about lovey is thet very often under report new snow. There has been more than a few times I have gone up expecting to carve on dust on crust and had to deal with knee deep powder. Settle down, moderate the cravings, and we will see you in a few weeks.

mario

ps I learned to ski at vernon valley/great gorge

At 11:00. Until then it was awesome. On the hill today: Balboa Jeff, the Dude, The Sheriff, Candace and Adam, and myself. Midwinter groom, spillway, Roulette, Richards, and Drifter were all rutted up by our merry band of miscreants. Great day was had by all. Looking foward to Sunday. D, tell the Gimp that his phooking wax is the shiiite. 4 days on it and it is only now needing a touchup, glides like butta, most excellent formulation!

mario

D, tell the Gimp that his ****ing wax is the shiiite. 4 days on it and it is only now needing a touchup, glides like butta, most excellent formulation!

he's really a gimp now... slipped off the ladder the other day, knee is effed-up, it will be awhile before he gets back on the hill.

i'm still riding the wax job from late march