Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Mono - feel better

PC - what do you mean feel - you are HUGE!

D.T. - caught something today and doesn't need to be quarantined - http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26194&page=3

Bigs - laid eyes and hands on your future sickness - have fun tomorrow

me - got replacement highbacks for my flows

KarverKai - new bushings for his skate

Ink

Of our magic elixer, I got some bad intell from the source a few weeks ago, the porter is on tap @ the Rathskeller, and it it appears that I was the first to partake this season. More importantly, when are the rest of you gonna start representing? Had a softie come up as I was putting the '83 away asking where the rest of my gang was. Pete, Ice and I can't be shouldering the whole load here, especially since I am in south Floriduh for the next 2 weekends, and the dude is out sick.

Today would have been a good day for the headknocker with it as firm as it was early on. It stayed pretty kook free til about 10: 30, than the flood gates opened up. Put the bikes away and start riding, we have a :AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firinrep to protect!!!!!

Of our magic elixer, I got some bad intell from the source a few weeks ago, the porter is on tap @ the Rathskeller, and it it appears that I was the first to partake this season. More importantly, when are the rest of you gonna start representing? Had a softie come up as I was putting the '83 away asking where the rest of my gang was. Pete, Ice and I can't be shouldering the whole load here, especially since I am in south Floriduh for the next 2 weekends, and the dude is out sick.

Today would have been a good day for the headknocker with it as firm as it was early on. It stayed pretty kook free til about 10: 30, than the flood gates opened up. Put the bikes away and start riding, we have a :AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firinrep to protect!!!!!

It's me and KarverKai right now and I don't want to take him onto the WROD. My guess would be three to four days till he is on the big hill with us. We just got done chopping and stacking wood from the yard.

Oh yeah, KK's feet are finally big enough for snowboard boots. Bye Bye spiderman as soon as we pick up a set from the salesman.

As far as representin', I got a vehicle to purchase and one renter may be on their way out at the end of the month. And we still don't have our passes yet. :(

Definately no new gear for me this season. At least there is plenty to demo from the salesman. :)

Ink

For the love of God Don. What have you created now? Does it have a name?

This board was a manufactured Monoski from the early '90's made by the snowboard company Oldenburg. A few were "found" last year during a move, the story goes, by the Duret Mono guys. It's heavy, thick, OMG stiff, no camber and rides not bad. It has a very small SCR too. It's 139 CM. It was/is called the "Monocross" Kinda' cute huh ? :biggthump

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
hey... go crawl back in your hole, freak!!! :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin:AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin

:AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin

:AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin