Note to New Members ×

Slopetool Has Moved to Missoula!

slopetool

Hi guys - I packed up and moved from Troutdale, OR to Missoula, MT. This is what happens when you go after "the girlfriend that got away" 15 years ago. Quit my job and left everything behind to make it happen. I've really moved over here and it is great so far. I love it.

I'm heading up to Montana Snowbowl on Fri. and theres a chance that I'll be up at Whitefish for the carve fest later this season. I hope to make it if all goes well.

http://www.montanasnowbowl.com/

I'll try to check back often and stay more active here on Bomber.

Talk to you all later!

Ed

Hey Ed, have a great time there and if you get a chance go to Big Mountain with your tankers and you will be in heaven. Take care and Happy Holidays.

cheers,

sandy

Hey Sandy, Ed tells me he finally damaged his 172cm Tanker beyond repair. (typically he doesn't admit to having anything this short :eek::) but the truth be know he does occasionally use one.

He is looking for a new "SHORT BOARD" in the 172cm -182cm range.

If anyone in Montana has something similar , please let Ed know.

(or me)

Thanks, Bryan

Rode at Montana Snowbowl last Fri. 16 inches of new! Great ski area with fun steep terrain in many places. Its just what I was looking for in a home mountain, its only 16 miles from my house. Snowbowl needs a bit more snowpack to open the entire mountain. Its snowing hard up there today and should get 2-3 feet more by the end of the week. I'll keep you guys updated on how its going. Thanks for the responses.

Ed

Ed definitely come up for the BMES its a hoot. We have had 41 inches of fresh in the last week and no sign of stopping. It looks like another powder fest. :biggthump

Welcome to MT just be sure and tell all your friends back home how much it sucks! We don't want things getting to crowded:lol:

Rode at Montana Snowbowl last Fri. 16 inches of new! Great ski area with fun steep terrain in many places. Its just what I was looking for in a home mountain, its only 16 miles from my house. Snowbowl needs a bit more snowpack to open the entire mountain. Its snowing hard up there today and should get 2-3 feet more by the end of the week. I'll keep you guys updated on how its going. Thanks for the responses.

Ed

That is all we needed to hear ED!!!

I have rented a Greyhound bus and driver so 36 drunken PNW Carvers are headed your way!!;)

Bryan

PS, So, does a Tanker 200cm feel at home there?:confused:

:cool:

The white 200 tanker kicked major ass! It wasn't too long except for one time when I got into some really tight trees. I shouldn't have followed those young skiers through the trees. I'm heading up tomorrow with a friend of Andrea's to Snowbowl. He is going to show me some secret stashes. I hope it all goes well. I'll let you know. More snow is expected tonite and I hope Oregon gets another blanket of snow for you all to enjoy. Well actually, I hope all the ski areas get lots of snow. We all deserve to ride the pow.

Take Care.

Ed

Missoula is a great little city. Lots to explore and experience. thanks, Jack

When I get up to BM I'll let you know Dr.D. when is the BM session anyway?

YEAH!!!!! Someone else in Missoula!!!!!! Yipee!!! Anyway, Ed, maybe I should take back what I said about trying Lookout..... from the posts I read here it seems like Snowbowl will be more your speed!!!! Lookout is nice and open and groomed, but maybe not enough of a mountain for big boards!!! (My biggest now is a 156!!!)

Kathy

• 3 years later...
Besides, Bryan..... why do you think I brought this thread back to life??????

I was hoping that was the case. I didn't want to get in trouble for leaking the news. I am very happy to hear about you two finding each other. Wish me luck. Maybe I should move to Montana too? :o

Maybe I should move to Montana too? :o

us carvin' women are far and few between..... especially in Montana.... I think all but one on the 5 of us in the Women's group at Schweitzer are spoken for.... sorry, Bryan... might have to go back to the drawing board!