Note to New Members ×

Merry Christmas - really

roost560

Hey it's me, the A$$HOLE again!

I deleted my original post because I felt threatened by many of the responses. 'let's get his ip adress' etc. I really don't get the personal attacks.

I would like to stress that it was not NOT ME that placed the order, it was my fiance. I personally know/expect bomber to be sloooooow about shipping things out.

I got a call this afternoon from my (obviously upset) girlfriend, and reacted. Perhaps poorly. In the end I stand by my girlfriend, and feel she was treated poorly as a customer. If you want details you can pm me. I won't speak any more about it publicly.

I'm really not at all upset about it, so why are you? Chill out, and have a merry Christmas.

I think you have a right to be upset but posting your displeasure on the BOMBER online forum probably wasn't the best idea.

Michelle and Fin are gods here, and rightfully so. Bomber Industries does so much for alpine snowboarding.

Does Fin or Michelle pay for any beer at SES? I don't think so...

I can only assume your original post wasn't very tactful either. Next time pick up the phone and call Michelle and she'll bend over backwords for you. Then you will realize how great the Bomber folks really are and why nobody on this site is going to tolerate any Bomber bad-mouthing.

In the meantime you might want to re-register under a different username and lurk a little more. Tons of great info here on alpine snowboarding. It seems like you're trying to apologize and the alpine community has been known to forgive and forget (unless you're name is Kildy or Tinkler).

you really thought the proper way to vent your frustration was to walk into Bomber's living room and take a big steaming s$%#? 'Cause that's what you did. I suggest returning to lurking and next time you want fast delivery, don't be such a f'ing cheap-ass and pay for delivery. You F'ed up, not bomber, And Michelle was extremely polite in the responses.

Merry Xmas.

Now GTFO

'let's get his ip adress' etc. I really don't get the personal attacks.
Roost I been around here for quite a while. If I really wanted to "get you", I sure wouldn't advertise it. Just spoofing around a bit. The way I see it one good $hit stirring, deserves another.
I won't speak any more about it publicly.
Promise?
I'm really not at all upset about it, so why are you? Chill out, and have a merry Christmas.
Upset enough to drop the steamer.
you really thought the proper way to vent your frustration was to walk into Bomber's living room and take a big steaming s$%#? ........

Merry Xmas.

Now GTFO

Matt you cracking me up buddy. But so true.

RDY_2 is right though. Good people on here. And most of do love the bomber folk for giving us a nice sand box to fuel our addictions.

So once you understand the addict mentality, should make it easier.

wow, sissy!

no one here is that much of a prick, trust me. I'd of already been killed or something.

I think I might resemble that remark :rolleyes:

(not the sissy part)

good times at wachoo yesterday. cold , windy , great snow, no crowds, free.

channel 5 had a heli hovering up top for awhile.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfr2CgIPhg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfr2CgIPhg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

edit:

oh SNAP ! I missed that wonderful thread before it CLOSED(and that is-martha stewart voice-..."a good thing") but just wanted to point out that this jerkoff doesn't deserve to be riding TDs and I will personally roooost if A$$ if said jerkoff shows up anywhere we're riding.

You have been JONG'd , sir.....good day:angryfire

I have calmed down since the original post last night. The one thing I wanted to ask Roost560 is, what were you thinking posting the string of emails, seriously?

Did you think that people from Bomber would jump on the band wagon and bad mouth about terrible customer service or slow orders? Everyone on this site knows that Bomber is crazy busy from November to the end of the year. And then on top of it, you respond to me that I am acting like a child, give a f$#ing break. Your post titled "Merry Frigging Christmas" says it all.

I'm done, lets leave this as a bad post and move on! I strongly suggest that you be VERY thoughtful of any future posts here in this small community. Without Bomber we would have no Alpine Community.

Ok for the rest of BOL'ers wanting to attack Roost, let's call it quites eh? It's Christmas in 2 days, lets focus on positive thoughts and stop the negativity. I will if you will.

Ok I think we all need a grouphugg.gif

ah can you feel the BOL love:1luvu:

I have calmed down since the original post last night. The one thing I wanted to ask Roost560 is, what were you thinking posting the string of emails, seriously?

Did you think that people from Bomber would jump on the band wagon and bad mouth about terrible customer service or slow orders? Everyone on this site knows that Bomber is crazy busy from November to the end of the year. And then on top of it, you respond to me that I am acting like a child, give a f$#ing break. Your post titled "Merry Frigging Christmas" says it all.

I'm done, lets leave this as a bad post and move on! I strongly suggest that you be VERY thoughtful of any future posts here in this small community. Without Bomber we would have no Alpine Community.

Ok for the rest of BOL'ers wanting to attack Roost, let's call it quites eh? It's Christmas in 2 days, lets focus on positive thoughts and stop the negativity. I will if you will.

Ok I think we all need a grouphugg.gif

ah can you feel the BOL love:1luvu:

Wimp :rolleyes:

Ok I'm not really sure how this all transpired, but there's snow outside. Well in most areas (we've been getting hammered here in Wisconsin) so let's all go out there and make some turns

P.S. Michelle and Fin are rockstars!

Roost, Rome wasn't built in a day, so relax and go outside and make some snow angels or something.:1luvu: Feel the love man....It's ****in snowing!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted my original post because I felt threatened by many of the responses.
your original post is still there it's not deleted

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23290

Hahahaha, fail.

Next time pick up the phone and call Michelle and she'll bend over backwords for you.

Oooooo baby, does it get any better than Bomber?

I'm kidding, wait, please don't ban me, NOOOOOOooooOOooooooooooooooooo......oo oo............. *crickets*

Hey Keyser,

I love your message at the bottom.

Every night, before going to sleep, the Boogeyman checks his closet for Hardbooters. (This one)

Hahahaha, fail.

Oooooo baby, does it get any better than Bomber?

I'm kidding, wait, please don't ban me, NOOOOOOooooOOooooooooooooooooo......oo oo............. *crickets*

see what happens when you choose to do business with a soulless corporate empire like Bomber Industries ? :lol:

(you know I'm kidding fin & michelle, you 2 are the BEST !)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqdzB8wGdc4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqdzB8wGdc4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You See What Happens, Larry ??

post-123-141842267378_thumb.jpg