Note to New Members ×

att. european residents FOR SALE: PRIOR ATV 167

match2002

Trying to be funny Erik J or being just stupid?

Many European carvers are visiting this great site but buying gear from USA is usually connected with high transport costs and customs issues. It's the same when transaction goes the opposite way. So I'm looking for potential buyer among european residents, US and Canada residents probably won't be interested in it because they can get it faster and probably cheaper locally. Clear?

I am interested in buying a european resident. How much, what are shipping costs, and can you guarantee a live one upon delivery?

please post a photo of available residents with a list of their skills

Clearly, that's just funny! ("Take it eaaasyy.." jack black, Nacho Libre')

Hey I didn't want to insult anyone and I believe nobody wanted to insult me. Perhaps using some extra smilies would help to better understand each other. I'm not US native speaker so please have a little mercy. On the other hand I am not able to change/edit thread title. I tried to change it to make it more understandable to US and Canadian guys but there was no way to do it. Funny, all those 6 Europeans who contacted me about the board had no issues understanding my thread.

Anyway, European resident died during transport (sorry Erik J ;)) and snowboard sale pending:biggthump...

Hey I didn't want to insult anyone and I believe nobody wanted to insult me. Perhaps using some extra smilies would help to better understand each other. I'm not US native speaker so please have a little mercy. On the other hand I am not able to change/edit thread title. I tried to change it to make it more understandable to US and Canadian guys but there was no way to do it. Funny, all those 6 Europeans who contacted me about the board had no issues understanding my thread.

There is no need to change your thread title, it is understandable as is. I'm just having fun.

FWIW, I'm suprised your board hasn't sold yet - 350 for a Prior ATV used ONCE in powder, that's a good deal. I'll buy it if you include a european resident.

Anyway, European resident died during transport (sorry Erik J ;))

Will you sell at a discount for parts?

• 5 weeks later...