Note to New Members ×

Since the stubby is so popular around here...

Louis

Wich bindings do you use with them, why ?

How do you ride them (type of terrain, type of riding), why ?

What in that board makes you want to buy it again ?

btw, i'm waiting for mine, and I dont know how is F2 doing, but apparently they have been bought.. I was suppose to get some bindings from F2.. I heard that really stiff binding would be overkill on that type of board.. you can also comment my setup :)

no probs. Ride my X2 with or without suspension kit. There are no probs with Coiler titanal boards whatever binding you use. Td3's will soon be on it according to this website they will be delivered this month (ordered a couple of sets).

TD2s with medium e-rings, no suspension kit, no plex plates or any other fluffy stuff work wonderfully on my schtubby.

I will buy this board again because it simply does everything really well and it's a blast to ride. It's one of the most capable carvers I've ridden, but at the same time it's the least limiting alpine <i>snowboard</i> I've ridden.

TD2s with medium e-rings, no suspension kit, no plex plates or any other fluffy stuff work wonderfully on my schtubby.

I will buy this board again because it simply does everything really well and it's a blast to ride. It's one of the most capable carvers I've ridden, but at the same time it's the least limiting alpine <i>snowboard</i> I've ridden.

+1 - my setup and thoughts exactly