Note to New Members ×

Alexa Loo's COPPER Experience

yyzcanuck

2mm at either end is pretty close. I think I'll end up going with the head stratos pro. I have burton fires right now so I know the stratos will fit because it's the same shell.

later,

Dave R.

huh??????

the head boots are the same as the old blax stuff and totally different than the burton shells. head is much wider. if you want the fit closest to burton then I suggest the track 325 and 225 by deeluxe. those are narrow. the 700 is wider but not as wide as head.

OK, thanks for weighing in on this, Bob and Boris. I have a pretty narrow foot, regarding skiboots, I can fit into atomic and lange pretty easy. I don't know if you guys are ski boot aficianados, but I've got a set of silicon injectable (26.5) SanMarco world cups, that fit me ok, a little tight, but survivable. (Red shell with yellow, not black toe piece, the ones that don't flex) Pics tomorrow. I like the flex of my fires, but could stand something stiffer, should I go with the Rach Track 700?

later,

Dave R.

OK, thanks for weighing in on this, Bob and Boris. I have a pretty narrow foot, regarding skiboots, I can fit into atomic and lange pretty easy. I don't know if you guys are ski boot aficianados, but I've got a set of silicon injectable (26.5) SanMarco world cups, that fit me ok, a little tight, but survivable. (Red shell with yellow, not black toe piece, the ones that don't flex) Pics tomorrow. I like the flex of my fires, but could stand something stiffer, should I go with the Rach Track 700?

later,

Dave R.

the 700s are softer, UPZ with the stiff tongue is the only thing that approches the stiffness of the fire.

Thanks Bob, I didn't know that Burton fires' were that relatively stiff, I recall reading some posts where people complained about how stiff the Stratos pros were and wanted to trade for some regular stratos'. I guess I'm asking if my present boots are stiffer than Stratos pros.

Thanks,

Dave R.

Thanks Bob, I didn't know that Burton fires' were that relatively stiff, I recall reading some posts where people complained about how stiff the Stratos pros were and wanted to trade for some regular stratos'. I guess I'm asking if my present boots are stiffer than Stratos pros.

Thanks,

Dave R.

Pretty much any of the two or three pairs of Raichles that I have tried felt like silly putty after running my fires. Haven't ridden any in 3 years or so. YMMV.