Note to New Members ×

We have a Winner!! The First Order of TD3's!!!

dredman

Michelle just sent me an email back and said I was the first one to purchase TD3's!

She also said that since I was the first one to order them, I get them for FREE!!! AND I am entitled to pick 5 free items from the Bomberonline shop and that I won an all expense paid trip to SES!! (complete with a back stage passes and a complementary Norwegian bikini team massage therapist!!) AND I also will be receiving a "Go to the front of the lift line" card valid at all ski areas. AND I will be receiving the latest products from Bomber, Donek, Prior, Coiler, Virus, Madd, Dee-Lux, UPZ, Ferrari, Little Debbie's Snack Cakes, Apple computers, Eurocopter Helicopters and Leer Jet! (there were many more vendors but those were the only ones that I could remember off the top of my head) AND She also gave me an insight of what Power Ball numbers to play on Saturday, and some good stock picks! AND they would include an exta Bomber sticker with my order!! All this just for being the first lucky carver to order the new TD3's!! :biggthump

It is my lucky day! Thank you Michelle!!

See you all at SES!! I'll be the guy with his own demo tent with the helicopter parked out front.