Note to New Members ×

Burton Plate Bindings (Carrier rental??) For sale

redrabit

I just grabbed these at a local sale and thought someone here could put them to good use. I do not know the exact model of these, but as I recall these were made for use as rentals with the adjustable cam running thru the center. I know these are not recommended for larger adult riders because of the plastic construction, but I thought they could be useful for a teaching/club environment (for kids). Anyhow, you all will know more about them than I. I have two pair, both of them new with 3-hole discs, one pair has yellow "bumpers" and one has neon green ones. I assume they have differing densities. $60 each pair plus shipping from IL 60014. Paypal is good for me. If it concerns you my auction acct ID is redrabit1 and I have perfect feedback.

post-1323-141842262592_thumb.jpg

post-1323-141842262595_thumb.jpg

post-1323-141842262597_thumb.jpg

I know these are not recommended for larger adult riders because of the plastic construction, but I thought they could be useful for a teaching/club environment (for kids).......

I know the sale is pending with scuff. I have a couple of pairs of these and I am pushing closer to 250 than I would like and I don't have problems. It is a metal base plate, metal to metal rivets and toe block. The plastic part just sits on top and doesn't really affect the ride.

I love these on my powder rides. I just never adjust them too tight and they don't break for me.

:biggthump

I am pushing closer to 250 than I would like..

Carvedog: Ha ha! - :lol: Me too!!

Thanks Redrabit: These bindings are going to great new homes - and will make a couple of junior riders on our team really happy!

Bindings arrived!! - Thanks redrabbit for a great sale!