Note to New Members ×

Sims Burner 197 the redish model

zenyogi4

I bought this 3 seasons back off a board moderator, Its never touched the snow. I mounted it w/Bomber Trench Digger 1's. Anyway I don't think I will ever see the mountain worthy of this board in the mid atlantic region so I'm entertaining offers for it. Give me a fair offer before I decide to e-bay it. I can give you the original link I got it from, the board hasn't change except for the mounting it's still pristine.

The Heading on the ad is Sims Burner 197, the TD 1's are part of the deal, not for sale seperately. Thanks for all the interest. If you want to see the board I can direct you to the original posting I purchased it through. The only diffo is that I removed the snowpro bindings that it came with and put on the TD 1's, by the way they are w/the purple elastometers so I guess that equates to the zero degree cant. Again the board is still in the condition I purchased it in, I never put it on the snow.

Give me a fair offer before I decide to e-bay it. I can give you the original link I got it from, the board hasn't change except for the mounting it's still pristine.

You put the bindings on but you won't sell separately.

Promise a link to view and then say go search.

Come on Zen up and make it a little easier on us.

or eBay it.

This site is hilarious.

zen...sell the board and bindings separately. you'll get more money, and easily find two customers, although someone could easily just buy the setup and sell the bindings (which routinely still fetch more than $100, btw)

what an odd place this is. :smashfrea

I bought this 3 seasons back off a board moderator, ..... I can give you the original link I got it from, the board hasn't change except for the mounting it's still pristine.
If you want to see the board I can direct you to the original posting I purchased it through.
I originally purchased from Shred Grummer, You probably have to search through his over 1000 posts to find it though, or maybe you could e-mail him about it. As I posted it hasn't seen the snow since it has been w/me. Zen

Couple of things...

1) I don't remember shred ever being a moderator

2) I searched back pretty far in his posts and can't find anything about a burner

3) You've promised this link and have not delivered.

This is not a cheap board - you will get fair offers if you post a pic.

Help us out...you're the one asking for $ for a board nobody has seen, after all...

Update, I was looking for a fair price for the package around 500.00 US $. No I wasn't looking to break up the package. Yes, I realize so far the offers I have gotten were very low. As to pics. I don't have the technology - I'm happy being a luddite. Sorry having checked back my e-mails, they weren't archived back far enough to provide the original link. As to the poster I purchased from being a moderator, mea culpa, I figured anyone with over a thousand postings must be a moderator. Again the board is still up for sale to a good home, but please I'm not looking to give anyone a hard time and don't expect one in return. Best to all, Zen