Note to New Members ×

Busted ankle close out

Bordy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer about the ankle - healing vibes your way!

I'll take the Rossi Accelerator and the 23.5 girly boots. And I'd like to get in line for the Fish (after davekempmeister I think.) Probably don't need to ship - I foresee a Moab trip in my future and can pick up then...

I'm about 3.5 to 4 hours from moab, you are welcome to pick up. It on the way from Jackson if you take rt 40 down.

If Dave doesn't jump on the fish its all yours.

Thanks

BB

I'm all over it. I'm at work at the moment and will e.mail tomorrow from home - Billy, just tell me where to send the $. If not here, then please reply to my e.mail of tomorrow (I should e.mail you at hardbooter, no?) and I'll take care of it ASAP. Thanks, Dave. (sent wrapped in newspaper would make me smile.)

Got a YZF400f on the 5th broke my ankle hitting a rock at speed with just the shank of by motocross boot( kept riding all day) on the 6th, My wife is off nannying in EU intill the 16th so I have to make some cash while she is gone or I am in trouble! And I don't want to sell my bike after 2 days of riding it!

Thanks Tex.

Bummer on the ankle, hope you're wearing Tech 6's or 8's. If not it won't be long before you will be. I put myself on the injured list too on the 2nd. Got my shoulder blade and rotator cuff. Damn dust and ruts!!

Speedy recovery to you!!

Bummer on the ankle, hope you're wearing Tech 6's or 8's. If not it won't be long before you will be. I put myself on the injured list too on the 2nd. Got my shoulder blade and rotator cuff. Damn dust and ruts!!

Speedy recovery to you!!

Your self as well, heel fast!

Crap Billy, your just beating the sh-t out of yourself :smashfrea your not as young as you used to be!!

by the way, whats NOT listed is the f2 196 hmmmmmmm why is that?????

never mind don't list it, just e-mail me first :biggthump I miss that board!!!

heal up quick, I would like you to attend the SES again,it would not be the same with out you and what ever crazyass toy you would end up bringing.

Dave I checked my e-mail couldn't find the info? Just send it through the BOL link I know thats working.

Helmet, The 196 is owned by hardbooter not me so Its a bussness toy,

How ever i just shaped some boards thru Prior that we will be selling at HB one of them is a 200 dream machine!

Jon, Feel fre to e-mail me thru the BOL link I am always happy to talk snowkiting. There is also alot of info at one of my sponsors sites Kiteutah.com And the boots are yours if you would like!

Boardy, I busted my shooulder ligiments 2 seasons ago , now I did the OTHER SHOULDER ! (ACJ) on a Jet Ski July 4th.... I know houw much it sux for sure, but atleast we did it in the summer... not the second day of Boarding season !

If the Rozzi 190 Doesn't go, I'll definately want it.

Need to pay for an Airwalk 164 first from another forum member first ;)

Boardy, I busted my shooulder ligiments 2 seasons ago , now I did the OTHER SHOULDER ! (ACJ) on a Jet Ski July 4th.... I know houw much it sux for sure, but atleast we did it in the summer... not the second day of Boarding season !

If the Rozzi 190 Doesn't go, I'll definately want it.

Need to pay for an Airwalk 164 first from another forum member first ;)

I can't beleave no one had jumped on it yet! Sick stick never ridden! Let me know. :D

Dave, grab that Rossi. Do it now and save me from the wrath of my wife "you bought WHAT????!!! Why the f**k do you need 7 boards?" :smashfrea

That's what I am here for :ices_ange

"SEVEN BOARDS, big deal, I know this GUY!!" is the line frequently used.

Of course the come back is "I bet he isn't MARRIED" , and don't we hate it when they are right :eek:

Dave, grab that Rossi. Do it now and save me from the wrath of my wife "you bought WHAT????!!! Why the f**k do you need 7 boards?" :smashfrea

yeah my wife says that about my skateboard quiver.....now 11 complete boards if you count the one I lent my brother...

rough break on the ankle!

I dumped my bike a couple times as well but made it out alright.

have fun when you're all healed up with that thing, dirtbikes are pretty much my favorite things that are not connected to my feet.

mind telling more about the custom priors?

rough break on the ankle!

I dumped my bike a couple times as well but made it out alright.

have fun when you're all healed up with that thing, dirtbikes are pretty much my favorite things that are not connected to my feet.

mind telling more about the custom priors?

Chris is building 3 shapes for Hardbooter.

a 183 PGS stick that will be 20.8 wide.

a 200 SG that is 20.5 wide

and a 175 "twin tip like" all mountain Billy Bordy model alpine stick called the Bsquared( get it BB)

They are all shaped by me and built with the 09 metal construction and unigue tips and tails. Only Hardbooter will have all 3 shapes for sale as soon as they are finished.

These shapes are all built to blow your mind

BB

Billy - I'm new to this carving thing.... do you think the 190 would be too much board for me????? I currently ride a 146 Dynastar Guru.

THANKS!

Dude you have 736 post and have been on this board for a bit now, perhaps you should ask the rest of the board their opinions about the rossi.

Its a 190 with a 17 meter radius its a nice soft SG style stick.

I have no idea how you ride and would assume from your previous posts and post count, and what not that you are more "in the loop" the cost of the board is 275 plus shipping if you want to purchase it and try it out then have at it.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=20643&highlight=mellow+yellow

Funny how you sold all this stuff and are now on a 146 guru... I am really not here to **** around, I need to pay some DR bills...............

If I know you and your joking around then thats great also, how ever I have no Idea who you are??????? Have I sold you anything in the past or do I know you? Sorry that I am drawing a blank..Due to screen names and all.

thanks

BB