Queer Eye for the Straight Snowboarder!

Shred Gruumer

Ja made you look! :p

Its raining!

Im tired,, I have lot to do this week.

got cool new brief case!

Went to a wedding!

so what did you do?

boy this is so much fun! I hate snow,, im glad its gone..

Now we can talk and talk and talk!

Oh,, wind is picking up,, no leaves on the trees yet even though it was warm this weekend.

I have a stomach ache..

ooooh boy...... bathroom do doo time!:(

Gotta runs

Shred

TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!! TMI!!

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Shred!

You are twisted! Pun intended!!

AGREED TMI!! Not sure if we all want to talk and talk and talk about your runs and other ahhhh ... discomforts:eek: ! Isn't there a medical chatroom?? Well, hopefully you laid out some turns along the way!!

I'v gotta agree with you ... so glad snow is gone ... allergy season is the BOMB!!!

Hey I went to a wedding this weekend too - so did ya have a kick A** time?? Get any good pictures? :cool:

Maybe get some sleep and take immodium?!?!

Marilyn;)

Originally posted by Marilyn Cambers

Hey I went to a wedding this weekend too - so did ya have a kick A** time?? Get any good pictures? :cool:

Yeah Shred, got any good pictures you want to share with the group? Or you can just email them to me.... ;)

I ran around trying to beat the clock against concrete drying in the forms I built for the addition to my house. The infant snowboarder is coming in 3 months and I am building as fast as I can.

Any carpenters out there want to come to Los Angeles for a week in May? I'll send you a plane ticket.

alan

Originally posted by Shred Gruumer

boy this is so much fun! I hate snow,, im glad its gone..

I have a stomach ache..

ooooh boy...... bathroom do doo time!

Gotta runs

Shred

Yeah it that time of the year again. Going to weddings, cut the grass, fix the house, clean the yard, wash the cars and what else?? Oh yeah and cleaning the toilet too. Boo HOO!

Be sure to leave some lines in the water from your runs.

You are a funny guy!

I will miss the cold hard white snow to carve some real runs. Bring out the video tape and weep! Boo HOO!:(