Note to New Members ×

kessler GS SL with Hangl Plates for sale

Snowden Militia

So i already have shown that i want to sell 1 SL KST 162 with Hangl Plate 1000. and 1 KST 185 with hangl plate 800.

But i also can sell.

1 SL 162 older kessler shape, without hangl plate 400.

1 GS 185 older kessler shape, without hangl plate 450.'

As for the specs on the boards.

on both SL's the waist width is 20.2 with a sidecut radius that i cannot tell you because kessler has a progressive sidecut. They are pretty stiff but asking the weight doesn't make any sense. Because its not about how much someone weighs its about how much power someone puts into the board, but if you think you really need to know im about 175 pounds. I can say that they are kesslers and they are sick boards to ride.

the GS boards are 20 cm wide. once again cannot tell the sidecut. medium flex on the boards. the newer shape is a little stiffer.

Kessler SL and GS boards have a significant amount of taper.

also email me at vicwild@gmail.com if you are seriously interested in the boards.

here are the pics of 3 of the 4 boards.

the KST Hangl plate SL board is in Washington so i dont have any photos.

the picture that shows epoxy over the metal is from the slalom non kst board. it happened the first day i rode the board. i epoxied the board and it has held perfectly since. the cut was not deep enough to go through the sidewall or cause any delaming i only epoxied it to make sure it would not delam.

post-2452-141842256082_thumb.jpg

post-2452-141842256084_thumb.jpg

roy your message didnt make much sense to me.

but i think your saying you want the gs board without a hangl plate?? their is no epoxy on that board. the only board that has holes drilled is the one with the plate on it in the pics.

as for the skull i put that on the board myself and will strip it off before i ship the boards.