Carver Education

Jack M

What's your education?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What's your education?

• Post Doc
    • Ph. D./M.D.
    • Master's/Teacher
    • Currently in grad school/Have some grad credits.
    • Bachelor's
    • Associate's/Other certification
    • High School
    • Vocational School
    • G.E.D.
    • Currently in High/Voc or less

Jeez we have some overachievers...

I'm only a mechanical engineering tech from Michigan Tech. Univ. I couldn't quite hack the ME program, but I'm glad I couldn't because I enjoyed MET much more and I think I'm more useful in MET than in ME.

Don't worry about it, Pebu. I did my accounting qualification (CA) part time through tech because I was sick of school, I went out to work. I actually finished all my professional pre-reqs and got admitted six months before all my classmates who went to uni. No student loan, and half a year shorter - worked for me!

This is so funny.

I completed the Bachelor's in Appied Art / Industrial Design, minor in Graphics and Art teaching. 5 year course, did it in time. Last year, 15 years later, universities in my birth country switched towards Western system, so I was retroactivelly given the Master's.

47 years of "university of busted knuckles" with concurrent training at "road rash U". advanced degrees in Poor Decision Making and Anger Mismanagement. I'm contemplating enrolling in forest dweller 101, but that's probably directly related to my degree in PDM.

some of those courses.The frat parties don't have many hot babes,mostly just chicks with unshaved pits and lots of facial hair:)

Maybe there are so few PhD's because if you're in that type of program during your school age years, you've got less time to get hooked on snowboarding?

I gave up on finishing my Masters degree thesis at UBC to get a PhD in snowboarding ("Piled higher and deeper")....:D

I missed just over ten years of snowboarding chasing a sheepskin or three. in retrospect not sure it was worth it:eplus2:

I did learn this though! You couldn't pay me enough money to ever live in the south again:eek:

Sorry Mellow nuthin personal its just to damned flat and to damned hot!