Note to New Members ×

MCCS Daily Rub in.!!

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a blue bird day.. Warm and snow was soft and carved like butter!!

Flice Wahter below!

Showin off his new high tech Arctyrex climb dry wife beater Tee that he won at the banquet last night.. Fleece lined as well.. Very nice Tech piece, a must have for this Cold County weather when you need to step out and take a breather from all the beatin..

They just don't listen said Shred..:smashfrea

post-186-14184225066_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842250662_thumb.jpg

post-186-141842250663_thumb.jpg

Well we all had a great time out here at the MCCS!!

Time for group photo!! We can only fit two at a time in a picture..My camera is only 2 megapeoples and thats it.. I supposed to get a 4 megapeoples card then we could have had some more of the group..

Oh well... there is next years photo...!! Will do a better job with the MCCS next year as I already have commitments from several sponsors...

Thanks!! Said Shred...

post-186-141842250666_thumb.jpg

Same time same mountain!! The hospitality was Great..

Had to say good bye To Flice Wahter !! who took the long trip from Lichtenstien can believe he drove all the way.. but the 20 day drive is worth every penny..!!

Took a while for me to help with the new board rack From Jgumpper Kabliel, made in Norway.. but its slick!!

Thanks Flice..

Shred

post-186-14184225067_thumb.jpg

Oh man, thanks for the write-up, I think we all got a little taste of the 1st annual MCCS, what a great event, especially for the first year! Whoever was taking those pics was awesome too, really grabbed the thrill on the hill and the festivities at apres-ski. Those sponsors have got to be happy with all of that exposure. I'm really thinking a Coiler with Cateks would be just perfect for me now. Are the dates set for next year? Thanks again :)

I want to be first in line for next years session, accomodations?

To hell with going to disneyland, I want a roundtrip ticket through shred's head. I thought I was a goof ball but this takes the whole GD cake. To maintain the enthusiasm to do daily installments would be an effort.

When I thought I was bored with the thread, out comes the banquet, gear, wearing the gear the next day and then jumper cables on the hoop-tee.

Whatever you guys are on, please send me a box.

My face hurts from laughing.