Note to New Members ×

Presidential Candidates - NOT political

C5 Golfer

What a wonderful year this will be -- exciting down to the finish line for all the Presidential candidates. This post is just informative to those who may be interested -- it is not meant to show a political statement for anyone or any issue so please to not ruin it for all to enjoy. All I am interested in is did this short fun questionaire web site find your candidate or not. Please do not even say who it found for you. It found my candidate based on my answers.

Give it a try. No Flames please

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

What does it mean that my quiz chose Millard Fillmore?

This was actually pretty interesting. My results chose someone other than the one whom I'm supporting.

What would make it more accurate would be if it required you to enter a percentage (out of 100) for each issue. That way you'd be forced to prioritize each in relationship to the others.

I like Dennis Kucinich the best which is accurate and Ron Paul as far as republicans go which is also accurate and also accuratley states that the Huckster is my antichrist

How is it that the two most opposite poles on the religious scale both have a distaste for Huck?? Gotta go research his secret society links!

we're both sane!

I can't imagine hucky appealing to anyone other than people who use religion to define what they are but don't believe in practicing what one preaches.

Plus, he covered up some sickening things his son did, he started with a dog who knows what else is covered up?

If that were my son he'd of been locked up, if not in jail in a psych ward.