Note to New Members ×

bruce varsava is a genius

tex1230

The coiler AM for me does what the other Axis and 4WD won't in that it rips everywhere, the Axis in particular feels like I'm about to fold it if I really get on it because the flex pattern is "classic carver" like allot of boards.

the radius I agree with to a extent, my AM actually has the radius of the biggest coiler SL and the same running length if I remember correctly. the AM for me was super handy working at resorts as it could go anywhere but was just as capable as ANY full on carver I've ever been on. mine has a short radius on it but that's because I wanted it that way at the time.

Salut vous autres si quelqu’un veux traduire merci c’est vrais que Bruce est HOT

ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

Il m’a fait une planche 173 x 22 x 13.2 qui me permets de coucher mais virage s

et qui est très facile a conduire et qui a un accroche fantastique pour moi un débutent pour commencé avec cette planche

<O:p></O:p>

J’ai une F2 177 x 19.2 x 15 qui est une très bonne planche mes qui est pas aussi polyvalente que ma Coiler métal car je fait des rayon de 13.2 m et sent forcé 8 m

<O:p></O:p>

:p Don je dit FILICITATION Bruce :p

Redia's message translated:

It's true that Bruce is HOT.

He made me a 173 x 22 x 13.2 board with which I'm able to lay down in the turns, that is easy to ride and that has a fantastic edge hold.

I have a F2 177 x 19.2 x 15, it's a very good board but is not as versatile as my metal Coiler because I can do 8m turns with the 13.2m radius without effort with it.

So I say congratulations to Bruce.

Im sure Im not the only one who has grown tired of it :argue:

(Derf)Thank you for that translation/all good/However/ I liked it the way it was, I did not understand it, :freak3: but I’m sure our Bomber- self appointed/Legends in their own mind (editors) didn’t ether! I found humor picturing that small but elite group (confused) staying awake at night trying to find a way to jump on it!!!!!

Overcompensation maybe???????

I’m sooooooooo thankful, that crap doesn’t show its-self on the slope, a place where all our differences becomes non-existent/ “Thank God”

Let’s Just Ride! :biggthump

Glad I could be of any help.

Honestly, redia writing is filled with awful mistakes, it was hard for me to understand some bits (and french is my main language), but I don't know if it's out of negligence or lack of ability for writing.

redia: désolé, mais c'est la vérité, il y a énormément de fautes assez graves dans ton écriture.

Bonjour monsieur les professeurs hahahaha désolé pour les erreurssss d’écritures :o

Imaginé vous sa serais quoi si je me servais pas de microsotf office pour corrigé,

Je ne pensais pas que s’étais aussi pire que sa:barf: , au point de me faire rentré dedans pas grave ! :(

<O:p</O:p

C’est le seule moyen que j’ai trouvé pour communiqué avec vous autre :biggthump tout en sachant que je fais plein de faute pour avoir des information sur la planche Coiler T que je me suis procuré et qui est une très très très bonne planche et je m’en fou un peu de me faire rentré dedans se n’est pas a 43 ans que je vais changé !

Imaginé vous Bruce parle juste en anglais et moi juste un très mauvais français si je m’aurais arrêté a sa j’aurais pas eu cette très bonne et jolie planche Coiler T

Filicitation encore a Bruce pour le bon travails qui fait car c'est de lui on parle :p

Salut Ernie00

Merci pour le compliment on c’est tu déjà rencontré a St Bruno

P.S. hé les amis je ne le parle pas mieux hahahahahaha

post-4431-141842244821_thumb.jpg

Why a schtubby ?

What do you accomplish more with that kind of board ?

I'm wondering same questions, even after reading comments to original question.

Specs referred here are not anything special as such, as someone pointed that Volant looks to be more schtubby than some measured given here.

I was impression more like 163 board with 15-16m radius or something like that.

But certainly i'm interested to test if i got change, just to understand concept ;)