Note to New Members ×

Winter driving

Jack M

people in ME enjoy winter driving and take the most pride in it.

there was a guy that used to drive the ultimate white trash ride, a iroc z and he'd put chains on it when it snowed who worked at sunday river.

If only the guy had a mullet.

its actually against the law in montana to pick up a road kill:freak3: :freak3: :freak3:

some genius actually thought that a large number of people were out purposely destroying their cars in order to fill the freezer.:freak3: seems a waste. now they just lay there till they rot. they used to get picked up and used or donated to a food pantry at least.

We the taxpayers now have to pay some poor bastard to go out once a month and pick up the rotting offal.

its actually against the law in montana to pick up a road kill:freak3: :freak3: :freak3:

some genius actually thought that a large number of people were out purposely destroying their cars in order to fill the freezer.:freak3: seems a waste. now they just lay there till they rot. they used to get picked up and used or donated to a food pantry at least.

We the taxpayers now have to pay some poor bastard to go out once a month and pick up the rotting offal.

Nope-states collect it and sell it to animal feed manufacturers-it's the protein supplementation!

It was just made illegal(as in 2006) to do that for cattle and sheep feed, BTW...can you say "Mad Cow Disease?"

Ha!

I was that statistic last Sat coming through Idaho from Montana. Hit a slippery patch at the same time a gust about 40mph hit my truck. Rear end swing around and we slid off into the ditch about 8 miles from where we were gonna get gas (Idaho Falls). Went in (the ditch) clean but being 2wd had no way to get out. Truck and everyone was fine but my dogs in the back were like WTF? I hadn't seen them that confused since the day we started packing just prior to stuffing their beds in the back of my truck.

Stupid thing wa s8others were in the same ditch within 1mile on either side of us and the tow truck drivers were like "Yup, it's windy and slick." Meanwhile the plows are cruising around full of sand and not dropping a grain :mad: .

Worst roads I'd seen were in Idaho. Nv, CA (Sierras), UT, and MT were perfect (well UT and MT) CA and NV had some ice but the plows were dropin sand.

OH BTW, I said "F***"....not Sh8t

J