Note to New Members ×

SES 08 - are you coming? UPDATE 1/30/08

Michelle

Powder board? Which would that be? I'm not sure I even know what powder is.

Liquid Arc 144, Alp 157 or Ultraprime 168? I'm a little stuck!

Maybe I'll be using the demo tent all week?

Derek's gotta decide between the 156 Alp and the 164 Factory Prime...

beth

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkClone

Wow more room for the banquet at Mountain Chalet!? This is great cause we always stay at the Chalet and it would of been torture knowing that downstairs the party was on and I could not attend. Looking forward to picking up my bindings on Monday the 11'th and also a banquet ticket. DarkClone out..............

Powder board? Which would that be? I'm not sure I even know what powder is.

Liquid Arc 144, Alp 157 or Ultraprime 168? I'm a little stuck!

Maybe I'll be using the demo tent all week?

Derek's gotta decide between the 156 Alp and the 164 Factory Prime...

beth

For powder I'd choose the Alps over the UP or FP. The Alp is a little wider and has a softer flex.

GREAT NEWS!!

We've changed the room at the venue for the banquet to accomodate more people. So..once again, we have a limited amount of seats for the banquet. Please see me at the event for your ticket to the Friday night banquet.

Why is that great news??? More people means less chance of securing that Coiler in the raffle....:angryfire:boxing_sm

Guest GQuentin

I'm in Greg.

I just got to Aspen and oh my god is there snow!!!!! It's going to be an incredible week!!!!

Greg, are you driving Allee?

Can't wait to make some turns with everyone,

Quentin

I had a feeling SES was going to be cool as hell, and I wasn't disappointed. Maybe next year I'll get more than 2.1 days in before an injury sends me back to Denver.

Didn't get to shoot nearly as much video as I would have liked, but I did get 45 minutes worth at the 2 clinics on Sunday as Snowmassive. Should boil down nicely. I'll have it posted shortly.

It was awesome to ride with everyone and put faces with screen names. Thanks to everyone that made it happen.

Looking for an insured driver to drive my truck from Aspen to Portland OR?

Anyone in the mood for a road trip? I will of course pay for gas.

Email me through the site.

Thanks Bryan

Brian,

Sorry about your leg, that is a bummer. :(

check in with Snow preformance Sean, he ,has offerd to fly one of your friends out on his buddy pass to drive you home.

ps your enthusiasm rocks, getwell soon.

mario

I can't believe it! $hit happens and you got the shaft this time around. So many of us have been there and you will heal in time. I'm sure you will stay active around here though and you have so much good pasttime to dwell on. Cheers to you and a speedy Rehab. See you on the hill soon enough.

Dave

Hey Brian,

So sorry to hear about the carnage, Fe and I hope you heal fast and well. If it is any consolation, it was a pleasure to watch you ride, and it certainly appeared that you were having a great time. We will look forward to seeing you back here next year! :o

<O:p

Al & Fe<O:p

<O:p