Note to New Members ×

Small clip from the Zinal ECS :)

nils

Well here is a small video that wants mainly to show the slopes. I am editing a much longer one with almost every rider that was there doing all kinds of turns/wipeouts, but it will be ready in a few weeks only, and available only through peer to peer because it will be like 300 megs. I'll keep you informed on how it goes/where to download it (bitstreams ? edonkey? etc)

Enjoy this one, about 4.5 minutes / 12-15 mb

http://www.swoard.com/films/2004/mov/zinalECS04.mov quicktime version (better quality)

http://www.swoard.com/films/2004/wmv/zinalECS04.wmv windows media player version

N.

PS: sorry for the Pink Floyd Purists this song is NOT an original!

Nils,

At last some clips... again :)

Keep up the good work. I can probably say that we all enjoy your movies, guys.

You have to make it periodic like a magazine. Subscription perhaps... ;)

I am a Pink Floyd purist, but you are excused.

Originally posted by drzone

Thanks, tried that but somehow that option is only a shadow, can't click on save target as...Win98

Small suggestion. Drop Internet Explorer and use Mozilla... finally! ;)

www.mozilla.org

Been using it since 2001 and never looked back at IE. Even at work wher IE is a standard I use Mozilla... and don't give damn what others around say ("use that corporate configured browser 'cause it is standard for our company...")

:D

Thanks.

Yes love Mozilla too (especially the very addictive tab browsing) but had to give it up for now. It seems very slow to load compared to IE on my older computer. I liked its email too with less vulnerability to viruses and such.

cool vid

funny part was..right near the middle...2 guys on the main face, and you see another person tryin to lay down a big edge...nothin but slidin.

Ive seen that look before when I blow by people..."wtf?" followed by "man...I wish I could do that!"

heh.

nice one

Nils,

The filiming is great as always. I know you apologized to the Floydians, lol, and I really hate to be negative on bomber, but I can't hold this back. That's a painful cover of "comfortably numb" and I've heard a number of them, including all The Orb's complete album remixes. I did like the intro, however, as it sounds like the guitar intro from "Run Like Hell," which may be a cool song to use if you are looking for something dark sounding and with a driving beat. I have really enjoyed all your films a lot, but the singer's voice was hitting totally different notes than the original and it just doesn't sound right.

May I suggest you try something from Swayzak, specifically the aptly named "Snowboarding in Argentina" album. It's deep house with some catchy, intense grooves.

Again, sorry for the negative feedback, but I had to get that out.

Originally posted by D-Sub

I definitely bit my tongue since the music was mentioned beforehand, but its definitely the worst cover Ive ever heard

Thanks Nils for the bee gees:D :D :D . I hope this one will bite his tongue of, don't swallow it. What a fuss about some music, grow up.

Greets, Hans.

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Great video!!!!! Please please please change the music immediately, if not sooner!!!!! :(

I didn't know Comfortably Numb could be so numbing! Makes Liberace roll over in his grave!!!

Marilyn ;)

Originally posted by Marilyn Cambers

Great video!!!!! Please please please change the music immediately, if not sooner!!!!! :(

I didn't know Comfortably Numb could be so numbing! Makes Liberace roll over in his grave!!!

Marilyn ;)

Yep a good video, but that tune gotta go. I got uncomfortably numb:eek: Boo HOO!