Note to New Members ×

sfleck's manhood

ncermak

Maybe someone will want to trade my manhood back to me for some pictures of Noah slow dancing with a cowboy in New Mexico? Or maybe that picture should just be the next photo caption contest....

The true test of one's manhood is to dance with a cowboy.. Pictures are a must....

And just what's wrong with cats? The world's not bad enough, now we have snowboarders cat bashing other snowboarders. lol

Years ago, I used to take my cat Mouse on the lift with me snuggled (and tethered..just in case...) inside my jacket. When I was a liftie at Steamboat, another guy who used to ride my lift did the same thing. Kinda cool that I found that I wasn't the only crazy on the mountain.

I used to take my dog Ethel up to Loveland Pass all the time and she had a blast, so I can agree that dogs can go where house cats just aren't equipped to go. But still, give me a cat over a dog any day!

Purr on....>^..^<

just like a moderator... :p

I figure Willy would come up with something on this thread...

HEY ! I'm on my "best" behavior. Don't wanna ruffle any plumage.

Fleck will figger this out on his own.

I just got back from hooking a bunch of bluefish...catch and release program.

Ya hook um, reel um in to the boat, give um a kiss, remove the hook and send um off....go git yer big sister......don't even have to buy um a Smirnoff Ice :cool:

say it ain't so!!!!

I took the opposite route and now we have a pitbull in the house. How could you say no to a face like this:

n105900246_30262999_6293.jpg

easy...when he's shaking the baby...

no Pit Bulls for this guy. I know they say its all in the upbringing, but all it takes is one transgression...

DO NOT post pictures.

I want a picture......of the cat.

no Pit Bulls for this guy. I know they say its all in the upbringing, but all it takes is one transgression...

Its hard not to love something thats so cute though! Its true its about the upbringing but this ones a panzy. My sister has a pug and a boston terrier who are each about the size of each of his legs and he's terrified of them. Its my roomate's dog but I'm thinking of getting a husky for a companion. I think I just need the $$$ for boarding though.

gleb, a husky is a bad idea for you, they need lots of time outside and just plain have too much energy for someone that lives in a city unless you have a huge fenced in yard

now onto Flecks manhood: Noah, the last I remember is some girl was cracking the whip on you real good so it sounds yours was sold long ago.........

yeah hear that? WAHHPISHHHHHHHH

Damn!!!

I may be whipped...but at least I don't have a cat...

Don't forget, Fleck is pretty well whipped too.

Isn't Whipped the word single guys use when they don't have a lady, and are jealous of their buddies who are getting some?????

Cats ROCK! No other animal could go against one pound for pound. So little work. I had to go to LA for work for a year and just left the cat at home. Fill the feeder, lift the toilet seats, make sure the cat door works, and just come back every couple of weeks to check on him and refill the stuff. (Well actually there were alot of makeup rubs required each time I came home.) If you want a really cool one get a bottle fed human imprinted one. TOTALLY different animals. When Mommy was a human they grow up different. Better yet, join Friends of Animals and you could bottle feed your own new kitty. We have an 8 week old right now that we were bottle feeding since she was 5 days old. Now that's bonding!

I've always wanted a cat and a humingbird feeder that is 3' off the ground.. it just sounds like hours of entertainment

Oh man,....now THAT is sick, depraved, sadistic and just plain w-r-o-n-g!

:lol:

Why the Hell didn't I come up with it first?

OT: One day while working as a liftie at the 'Boat, I called the guy in the shack at the top of the lift and told him I was sending him a snack in a bag taped to one of the chairs........Amazing how some people's gag/vomit reflex is triggered by something as harmless as a fresh cat t*rd in a zip lock bag. :barf:

Of course, I bought the beers after work, but it was soooooo worth it.