Note to New Members ×

2007 SES wrap-up: Thanks to all who came!

fin

...at Co-Produced.com.

Greetings from windy Oklahoma! I've posted a few more clips from SES, this group at Highlands above the demo tent near the condos. My apologies for not recognizing so many of the great people I met in their gear, but please post me a note if you recognize yourself or others in the clips.

Also please let me know if you have trouble viewing the clips.

Thanks and good riding-

Larry

Thanks Fin and Michelle -- outstanding event, Lisa and I had a great time -- riding, meeting new people, seeing old friends, it was really great. We're still here, enduring the horrible 10" of nightly fresh pow (ok, not so hard), rode with Ken, Jason, and Mats today -- fun stuff.

Turns out our laundry room has good internet access, so I uploaded a few movies I took at SES -- days 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 -- didn't video the other days.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=snowytom

Thanks again, and I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone in 2008!

tom.

Tom,

Was wondering if you know where to get Skank CD That has songs that you used on vids?

Hey Glenn, you can get them from Amazon.com, e.g.

http://www.amazon.com/O-Samba-Pocone-Skank/dp/B000002EE0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/102-2908315-8800158?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1173152782&sr=8-4

I think most of the songs are from the "O Samba Pocone" record, but I also have "Maquinarama" and "Siderado"... Not sure which ones I chose the the soundtracks from. Cheers,

tom.

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine my surprise when my daughter called me at the office and said "Dad, did you order something? There's a package at home for you."

Bruce at Coiler said he wouldn't build me the free board I won until May. He lied. Bruce, thank you soooo much. There is enough of the season left where I should be able to get out for a test run without hitting any rocks.

And thank you again, Fin and Michelle. I'm already planning to come back next year and win another board...

Steve

P.S. Here was my order:

- All Mountain Board

- 172 length

- 21.5 waist

- Micrograin Base

- Full Wrap Edge Nose

- Top Sheet: Orange Flames

post-1299-141842231258_thumb.jpg

My free Prior (I chose an AWD - 164) came last week and I got a day on it at Sugarloaf this past weekend...I was very excited to get a day on it this season. Might get a few more this weekend, as it is the new love of my life :1luvu: