Note to New Members ×

Crazy tune up machine !

Ernie00

After spending a few days deciding on who I would trust with my Coiler. The base was starting to be pretty round. I decided on Oberson in Montreal, they just got this crazy machine.

perspektive_discovery_titel.jpg

I only got a base job to make it straight, I like to do the rest myself but it can do anything, any angles you want. The stone checks itself every 24 times to make sure it's straight. It's a piece of Art. The board had to go trough the process 4 times to make it straight.

The coiler looks brand new now.

They charged me 10$ + tx to get a base flatten (no waxing, or edge tuning) and there was a lot of work to do so I'd say it's very cheap. I think a normal tune up is 39.99$ it can do up to 4 degree on the base and all the angles on the side.

Derf, yes they open the new tune up shop in the back. It's pretty impressive to see your board go in the machine.

Tomorrow the real test when I go riding.

D-sub: no I never read the book you are mentioning. Why?

is great. But if you did a search, you'll find whole tread about Ms Renntiger (and a full size pic) ;)

I kind of like the signature pic too :D

Does the face ressemble the real person?

the av, well...she's hot but FEISTY. The sig...hilariously enough does resemble the real person although the real person is in much better shape and smiles more.