Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Certainly was. Ive been waiting since april to get on the thing.

Noticed the Madd up against the lodge in the morning, but never came across you out there.

we'll then why don't you two, go get a room and bring sno-rider with you !

take your grab a$$ rain deer games to another thread and gfy's !

p.s did you have fun on your kessler that day ? :freak3::smashfrea:eek:

Big Duke 6, out !

for the record:

i am a running a naturally aspirated diet this off season. no science project going on, in my inside's like the late 90's early 00's. fhuck that $hit !

also for the record:

i do not require the need for oc's. if im in enough pain for my pain tolerance to even alert me that something might be bothering me, i then celebrate the pain. pain is weekness leaving the body.

gfy, and we'll see you on the hill. the un-recruited walk-on tryout schedule will be posted by monday. the returning varsity letter winners from the 10' season, are fine tuning themselves for a another great season off trash talking, ball busting, bullying, intimidation tactics, cup stacking, T32 shenanaigans !

sno-rider.....yes I do like that very much. Kinda slick in a way.

how is your back or whatever you ****ed up? You gonna be sporting depends this winter or did the doc fix you up good wit OC's you junk head.

As fer you stevo. How's your second mid-life crisis going? Still buying the juice from www.pharmaeurope.com?

Took a nice drive today with the top down up through Francs & Nawfords Crotch and then up n ova the Kanc. It was a bright & sunny 66 degrees at the bottom of Loon. I had a good laugh seeing all the snowguns ready to take aim around the base lodge. Who are they fkn kidding? Those were probably the only guns set up on the whole mtn. The trails were so green they could've easily been mistaken for fairways at Owl's Nest. I almost took out a 5 iron and my old shag bag for some practice swings around the West Basin. They'll be lucky if they open by Thanksgiving. :AR15firin

that would be an awesome trip, i will point out that T32 doesn't travel well together. two is a pair, three's a crowd, four is daycare and five would be a nightmare. there isn't one sleeper in the bunch, two guys like talking about phish, two guys like human science projects, and one guy just turned 50.

realisticly i probably wont be on snow until mid december with my schedule. not sure if ill be heading co this winter, if i do it will be late march. i just booked a 5 day heli trip thru snowwater heli tours in february :D, cant wait for that one. i think im going to bring my 185 kessler for that trip. :freak3:

gfy's !

p.s enzo ragu andretti, that negative snow report you gave a couple days back, should buy you some extra time to get everything worked out.

Load up the Rams and make the trip to CO fellas, the snow is good and the turns are rippin'.

Ink

not a fhukkin clue !

i think ill be fine, ive had 1/2 a dozen days in the fluff out in co before. but nothing untouched, im already worried about bringing the right board. my burton custom, with the binding set way back should work, right ?

ive been bed ridden since sunday with a sinus infection, ive watched about 10 warren miller flicks on demand. the crew im going with have all done this a bunch of times, i have no idea what to expect. but warrens movies pumped me up. this is almost as bad as last spring, im sitting there 16 hrs after my surgery watching downhill mt bike vids drooling on myself, with the bullit collecting dust in the garage.

i bought, call of duty black opps at 10am today, just finished the game at 5:30. im such a bada$$ ! :AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

how are you doing, any improvements ? whats your agent say for a lead time ? im heading up the 23rd thru the end of the weekend, probably not going to get out on the hill. im shooting for the 4th of decemeber !

we'll see :biggthump

gfm, hahahahahahhaha !

heli trip....sweeeet!!!

wait....you know how to ride powder guy?????

Just wondering if anyone has a reliable snow report for the Whites. I have his gear packed and ready.. F.Y.I. Boys, I hid his bail money in the front pocket of his new Disney backpack and tissues in his new camouflage pants. Please keep him as long as you would like. He hasn't showered since Saturday... so be ready with the FEBREEZE!!! :barf:

Make sure you have your appetites ready for when we head your way.

I am taking orders now............... For Food and wardrobe requests..........NOT FROM HIM:) :biggthump

That fcckking guy always smell up the place. Febreeze wont help.

It's snowing now with little or no chance of accumulation. Maybe we will get a little more this afternoon.

No wardrobe requests, you can't do any more damage to his wardrobe than he already has done on his own.

5:45am - wake up (shower's & shaving prohibited )

6:00am - protien shake

6:15am - stretch

6:45am - training table

7:15am - 10min warm up on spin bike

7:30am - pbr for pre-game meeting

7:55am - national anthem

8:00am - on the hill

9:00am - redbull/advil/aleve/motrin break

9:30am - on the hill

10:30am - pull the pin

11:00am - jv tryouts in the pbr room (reacclimating taste buds to pbr)

5:00pm - jv tryouts end

5:15pm - beg for forgiveness

copied and pasted these words of advice from a "racing" video critique. OMFG ! :freak3::eek::barf::smashfrea:confused:

so i thought i would help out in the bol community with some critiquing of my own in regards to this video critique.

I've seen some hardbooters with some pretty egregious errors in their binding setup and they were certainly unstable and uncomfortable, but they were not stuck standing up.

I can ride with inward cant, outward cant, lift, no lift, whatever I want. "no $hit ?" jstfud, 2010.At the extremes, yes, I end up limited in mobility. However, the lack of balance becomes extremely apparent as I end up stacked on the board in funky ways. " can you stack horse $hit that high ? " jstfud, 2010.You aren't making a very earnest attempt at angulation. "there's nothing better than throwing a board way up on edge with minimal speed and no pitch to the hill " jstfud, 2010. When you start to feel out of balance, you should angulate more, this is your safety net. If you look at my avatar, I'm doing a banked slalom, and that gate bent over on the ground was a little bit taller than I am, so I just smacked the snot out of it. " did you at least give the gate a tissue ?" jstfud, 2010. You can see I dropped my inside hand, and brought my outside hand up. "dipping is good on long rides and when you are bored, dipping your shoulder while on a snowboard is bad posture " jstfud, 2010. Consequently, I look dorky and unstable. "ooops, im sorry " jstfud, 2010.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:barf:

so like i picked out a couple FAT blueberry kush buds and then busted up a nice 8g sesh i blazed all night i wuz soooo stoned after i smoked a dart then i gots drunk and then i posted on BOL and then i took a sh!t bigger than a 160 swallowtail that wouldn't float jd's left testicle then i watched snow vids of myself and saw JJA

:sleep:jstfud