Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

cmon EB what doesnt go with black on black on black??? those candyass canes were way too soft for a clyde...im luvin the stiffer old reds. come to think of it enzo is out of uniform................again :flamethro

whatever, say hi to Crocodile Dundee for me, mate! throw some shrimp on the barbie!

polaris and i were yuckin this up last night right after he got done kickin my ass all ova the live free or DIE state.......

so after chappy dragged me around the woods for about 2.5 hrs today! the meat head starts pumpin iron in front of the mirror, shirt off and all! this mf is for real, i hope everyone else takes this off season as serious as him.

DONT FHUKK WITH US MA$$HOLES !!!! :AR15firin:AR15firin

have a nice weekend and GFY'S....................... :flamethro

Friday we rode Bruce and Tom's in Gloucester. The Hucking Hero (aka BD6, JD) was 1 for 3 (three jumps 1 landing and even that one was sketchy). On Saturday he landed 4 out of 4, he was an animal on the new ride. The planning is under way for a guy mountain bike weekend. Most likely in VT, ride at Killington, Pittsfield trails and maybe a trip to the Kingdom trails. Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you in the loop. Got to go, it is Monday and I need to hit the gym. Purchased the Loon pass last week, so I need to get ready to hang with the big boys.

I know it's all a moot point, but some guy just posted up on T4T that he hiked Cannon today...he's reporting 2 feet of dense fresh with 3 - 4 foot drifts!!!! :smashfrea

I feel dirty rooting for Montreal tonight, but it would be great for the Bruins to get home ice for the next series!!

enzo thats the same interview as the one from the radio show. :barf:

these guys better get their $hit together, and quick ! the injury to the # 47 car is going to be a tough one to replace. FUHKK the # 16 car, euro trash job stealing scab. go back to europe you pu$$y !

i just wish hockey was a numbers game like baseball stats. there have only been two, 0 games to 3 combacks since the 1947 season :eek:

guy,

you should see my fhukkin tricepts with all the crutching ive been doing. the back of my arms look like i have a couple banana's sticking out the back of them. then my left calf looks like an apple on hgh, so gfy!

you better start thinking about tonight's tilt, you know the philly fans will be going bazerk. that reminds me, the otha day i was a dick's getting ma something for mothas day, so instead of a cute little yoga outfit, i picked up a bruins t-shirt with lucic on the back. she loves it! :AR15firin

post-1557-141842315998_thumb.jpg

once philly put thier real team on the ice, the b's pretty much got swept . one goal away from the eastern conference finals, then this abortion. :barf: hey bettman, how many european led teams have won the cup ?

just one, nick lidsrtom with wings.

the nhl, wants a better game? you want playoff hockey everynight, throw the eurotrash out. for the time being watch the ahl.

put a eurotrash limit on each team like they do to us. in the khl, 3 north americans only per team. its the same with all the elite leagues in europe. the nhl frowns upon north americans heading over there for nhl money, but they have no jobs for the north american boys because the nhl is filled with these selfish, gutless cowards. its like calling the kettle black, its awful.

i even saw this at the college level. 5 diffrerent fuhhkin languages in the locker room, go home ! now these colleges that went eurotrash, are putting the gears to the north amercian alumni, putting donation comparisons to the schools that stayed with us english pigs. the english pigs that took there free education, and are putting it to work in north amerca, not in europe. gfy's!

:barf:

montreal seems to have a horse shoe up there froggy a$$es every 10 years or so. in 93 when they won the cup, i think they were a 5th seed in the east, then beat the 3rd seed west in the finals. barry "mullet" melrose place was the bench boss for the gretzky led kings, with rookie rob blake putting lappers in mid ice.

the west seems too strong for philly or frog town. but who know's thats why the play the fuhhkin game, guy !

post-1557-141842316016_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the ECES vid clips from Gleb last week. Between his files and my shots, we're sitting on 100+ clips of raw footage. Some are gems and some stuff's complete junk, but overall we have some decent shots from Stratton, Loon, and our day of gate training at WV.

It was a tough year for filming...we either had low attendance or suffered from crappy weather and erratic snow conditions. On the rare occasion of epic snow, like the endless days of POW @ Sugarloaf in February, I was so stoked on riding that I left the camera at home.

Anywhoo, this thing will eventually get made so stay tuned....:lurk: