Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

More like "my cousin vinny" but instead of being in a court room, picture this. A dark blue adidas two piece wind breaker suit and a brand new pair of work boots, white ribbed tank top, a huge gold horn, and about a gallon of deer lure spread thickly from head to toe. the funniest part is that the town fire chief lives about 400 yards away down wind from me, the gasoline explosions would have been enough to pull my burning permit with about a 1/2 acre left to clear !! OH I forgot to mention he brought a tire that he wanted to get rid of, and when i wasn't looking he threw that on one of the fires.......................... my house must have looked like Saudi arabia during the gulf war, approaching Logan.

For the record, I want the Kings to Win the cup, Quickie would be the 1st Alum to have his name on the Lord Stanley !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

T32,

I wanted to inform the club, that my bias has changed once again. Picked up a 6.6L oil burner this afternoon, fhukkin pumped !!!! Getting 18mpg already with only 118 miles on the odometer. Not going to miss getting 13mpg @ 60,000 miles per year. Do the math............and GFY !!!!!

When is the next T32 get together ??????

GFY's !

Big Duke 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30896[/ATTACH]

Nauset Beach, Cape Cod

The bigger question is why the lady on the SUP is wearing a wetsuit and booties? It must have been 90 and the water over 65.

Just picked up a new Starboard Widepoint 9.5. Thanks for the addiction Stevo!

[ATTACH]30898[/ATTACH]

nice ride guy! can i try that in the next hericane?? sharks at rye beech two...prob never git the wiffer in the water again

nice ride guy! can i try that in the next hericane?? sharks at rye beech two...prob never git the wiffer in the water again

Prolly just seals. My neighbor and I saw something big swim by on Sunday. We paddled after it but didn't see it again. We assumed it was a seal, but could have been a sand shark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So yesterday I'm bombing down I-93. I saw this guy in a red truck with some sort of special athletic black shirt on, looked like he was probably going for a hike ???? No blur in the back.

Hmmm. Wonder who that was. Should have dialed me up.

I hiked Mt Garfield last sunday. #47 on the list. One more to go. Gonna hit it tomorrow. Mt. Carrigan.

The blur is resting comfortably. Got my sup with me. Maybe there's a guy in Hampton who's up for a surf this week.

Back in Durham for a few days. Flywheel Beta testing.

post-8305-141842370265_thumb.jpg

View from the office.

post-8305-141842370272_thumb.jpg

The office.

MRJD!

Saw a used Cord King on NH Craigslist this past week. Ask was 26k. If you find yourself buried in logs on a regular basis, it might be worth consideration.

I won't have 'good' axles under mine for a while yet.

And speaking of Cord King, I don't know why I haven't been sued yet. After all, my machine resembles theirs in mode and function.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the Garfield to Zealand hike...Jacob's Ladder was a nice ball buster with a 60lb pack...10 lbs of booze and cigars to make the stay pleasurable. The folks at Lake of the Clouds didn't appreciate our relaxation methods...Lakes has one nice bunk room for 4 which is condusive to cards, drinking and smoking...albeit the AMC club stewards frowned upon this as well....