Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

just bring the big twig guy and dtmfh! im not sure about the crowd, but if you can lay off that extra keg of nasty light you should be able to get up there for early turns. ill see you there rookie!

I'll be there with maybe two other carvers, and a few other people. The snow is pretty damn good. How crowded has it been there lately on weekends? Should I bring my Speester SL or GS?

just bring the big twig guy and dtmfh! im not sure about the crowd, but if you can lay off that extra keg of nasty light you should be able to get up there for early turns. ill see you there rookie!

Rookie???! Well ya, I'll take that. waiting for a call from willy. There are 2 kegs at my place and I'll be going to sleep at 11...totally worth it though. Bunyan room bright n' early.:biggthump

Rookie???! Well ya, I'll take that. waiting for a call from willy. There are 2 kegs at my place and I'll be going to sleep at 11...totally worth it though. Bunyan room bright n' early.:biggthump

hey gleb,

just left a vm on your phone at 5am, I'm out. wife squashed the plan, we're scheduled to look at more houses since the foreclosure market is booming. have a blast, don't get hurt and show the big dogs how rookies can rail almost as hard as the old guys. say hi to the BCN crew up there at the bunyan if ya can.:cool:

not a bad day at all. A bit on the crowded side, but its been worse. I didn't really carve with anyone excect one of the ambassadors, Jennifer.

I was late because I was so drunk when I woke up. 50-60 people were here when I went into a benadryl and beer induced coma. I wont make a saturday morning meet up for 2 weeks since i'm going to sunday river next week.

stevo & I are looking at running the 3dum circuit this weekend. we're dth at exit 32 on Saturday and then heading south to exit 28 sunday. bring the quiver....conditions should be interesting. rain today up here and a possible crapfest forecasted for Friday.

Glenn we'll look for you. we should be in the Bunyan Room before 8am.

i'll trade you 10 pbr poundas for a ride on that metal AM72. Gotta try that thing before it gets nailed up above the pool table in the Bitta End.

damn....I guess stevo & I are running the team full-time from now on. rejean ayotte summed it up last year...the team's in "shambles". :confused:

shambles, thats an understatement! imo, it all starts at the top with the leader. going without the beard, whats that all about? i mean at least grow a mustache! now i realize that we are sporting more facial hair between the 8 of us than the rest of jibbers on the mtn, but a guy from concid clean shaven on a saturday, how is that supposed to set the tempo for the day!

i think the guy fatha has gone completly overboard. hes buying boards for himself and regifting them to his daughters. i even think recently he bought his wife a 184pr for her birthday. thats low!

when was the last time we had a redbull toast or eyemalled a cocktail waitress?

dth

im all done, its been dropped! and not tmfh, serious lockdown! it was nice knowing you guys! ive put the quiver into the my rental fleet, call for rates and availablity! jfd

eh, i might be a little slow from all the blind side hits i took from ya on the mountain but when you say "its been dropped" do you mean the biggest goon at loon is a dad already :confused:

sorry for the confusion, not a papa yet! it looks like she'll be coming a little late. i actually just spoke to the fuhrer, i might be on true grit on sunday. dth

eh, i might be a little slow from all the blind side hits i took from ya on the mountain but when you say "its been dropped" do you mean the biggest goon at loon is a dad already :confused:

sorry for the confusion, not a papa yet! it looks like she'll be coming a little late. i actually just spoke to the fuhrer, i might be on true grit on sunday. dth

you need a proper sendoff....I got rounds till the bullets run out.

sounds like enzo is quite the commonsewer of fine smokes...we'll spark one up for ya on the big day since you're scared of em after your unfortunate incident during a drunken stupor...........DTH