Note to New Members ×

"its a snowboard" decals

DiveBomber

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I have already seen the movie in a theater and was too tired yesterday to make it to the fire cracker scene so looking forward to that :)

saw arnold and george clooney here when they were in a hotel next door in the city graz on a batman promo tour gonna really have to shoot him an email about a green card sometime so I can stay in the us for a longer while

post-604-141842220982_thumb.jpg

I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.

Dano, tent sale at Joe Jones, big discounts. Headed there in a bit.

I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.

squaretails is a great expression I also would like to get some stickers from you as possible

off topic a bit since this is about stickers but I also ordered 10 'carve diem' caps in addition to the 'cool rider' caps I mentioned in another thread and well it was a VERY close call between 'carve diem' and 'softies suck' but then at least (at this time anyway) I decided for the more laid back spiritual line to be stitched on the caps

carve diem I read that here did someone come up with that? should be happy to send him or her a free cap all caps are to be delivered to me early to mid december so I think they should make it to everyone by christmas

I went to zazzle.com and made some stickers using their program. It is pretty easy. I think If I did it again, I would clean up the writing in the picture a little better. Not sure how they will turn out. it cost me about 1 dollar a sticker shipped to Canada. When I get them I will tell you how they turned out.

If you cant wait, feel free to use the picture I posted above. Like I said, I ripped it off this forum somewhere, but I cannot remember who gets credit for it.

would be a long but great sticker I just wanted to oh okay I already indicated that earlier well please someone get 'softies suck' stickers made ... okay I have to see about this some like just the most basic sticker just the text and then attach that sticker ONTO YOUR ALPINE SNOWBOARD :lurk:

In my ski racing years, we used to write with a Sharpie on our skis cuz there wasn't die cut graphics back then, this was the 80s and early 90s. We used to ski slalom on 205 cm and GS on 215. Anyway, on our tails we would write, "Short boards suck, long boards truck" I guess the same could apply to carving boards.

NICE!!!

I want one! Cos at Mt Buller, I Do get stupid comments!

Yeah it's a bit funny in Aus...

I was in Thredders this year for the Aus Airline ski week and got a comment from a Softie saying "Duuuude how old school is that??"

I'm like "Duuuude this gear is newer than yours!!!" :)

Had to laugh though I quickly quenched that, cos' I was old enough to be his dad!!!

What's your Fav resort in Aus??

I'm a Hotham fan myself......