Note to New Members ×

"its a snowboard" decals

DiveBomber

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna make this pic of Damian into a sticker ....

The hardbooter that said "Jumping...jumping is what it's all about." He was probably one of the biggest reasons that I got into hardboots.

I shredded. I was never told not to shred. I shredded because I thought it was the right thing to do.

I had some stickers from some electrical transformers that were cool. They had a lighning bolt and a warning that says:

Do not touch,

Stay away.

Touching this equipment

Can Hurt or Kill you.

One of our guys had some custom stickers printed up that said

'warning: 50,000 ohms' ... etc in the osha colors reserved for the most urgent cases

(some may not understand why this is funny)

well definitely gonna use 'get laid on the slope' and 'style is free' sometime but maybe you could get something done sooner and maybe this page can be of inspiration

http://stoked.at/freecarving_poets.html

and while I didn't get anything made so far it was nevertheless a pleasure to award 8 contributors to this page with t-shirts by Pogo

also hit the BACK button on the bottom of the page for another page with some lines

jumping is what it's all about.

it's always been about jumping, it's just that when you get older and your lower back is jangled from all those hard landings, staying on the ground makes things like walking alot less painful.

at least with kiting, there's very little risk of herniated disks if you slam hard, it still hurts tho.

Landing jumps into a nice carve looks awesome from up high in a chair.

stickers:

"Oh thank God, here comes the groomer."

When in doubt, apply speed.

Tuck with impunity

Dude...hold my beer, watch this.

post-123-141842220937_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842220939_thumb.jpg

well definitely gonna use 'get laid on the slope' and 'style is free' sometime but maybe you could get something done sooner and maybe this page can be of inspiration

http://stoked.at/freecarving_poets.html

and while I didn't get anything made so far it was nevertheless a pleasure to award 8 contributors to this page with t-shirts by Pogo

also hit the BACK button on the bottom of the page for another page with some lines

T shirts ??? hook a brutha UP !!!

jumping is what it's all about.

it's always been about jumping, it's just that when you get older and your lower back is jangled from all those hard landings, staying on the ground makes things like walking alot less painful.

I agree wholeheartedly. Every year I wonder how much more I can take, yet you will find me in the park many times each day. I just can't stay away. I do, however, make a lot of calculations for everything that I do now. I am not really interested in learning a lot of new tricks, I just stay with the ones that I know and have done thousands of times. I'm sure my time is coming, though.:(

yep well that was a while ago I got some schwag from Pogo to give away to contributors so I was able to send 8 Pogo shirts to people sending in ideas for stickers and so on but no stoked.at schwag so far except of course the 'cool rider' caps http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=12455 hm an awe inspiring contribution to stoked.at could get you a free one