Note to New Members ×

Do you want An F2 196

Cuban Carving Gooding

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the Factory numbers but I gave it A shot. N 9 3/4 in, W 7 11/16 in, T 9 3/8 in. Very good shape ,binding marks, A couple small scratches all half inch at most. I estimate 15 days or less. Thanks for all the interest I think I will put it on Ebay as soon as I get some picks of it.

250 plus shipping easily maybe more, and I'll offer the same on ebay but the thing is with all the fees on ebay then if I pay by credit card the seller gets allot less because of the ebay cut

I promiss that the winner is gonna be one of the bomber people, look at who is bidding on it now, all of us

Im out. I bid on a whim.

tis true the ebay thing. Seller was kinda sketchy about that...but hey...generate interest and then post it on THE site to get the most exposure possible. Makes sense.

I just dont feel like much of a man without a 190+ board.

:freak3:

Im out. I bid on a whim.

[...]

I just dont feel like much of a man without a 190+ board.

:freak3:

:lol: Tis so true...

I sometimes get caught up in the "bigger is better" commonly seen here, but then I remember that sometimes I find that my 9.5 m radius is big for carving tight slopes.