Note to New Members ×

June SNES 2016?

Wolfman

June was phenomenal today.  Saw Tom, Terry, Thomas and Carlo.

I had a chat with Eric.  He's good with setting us up for 3/5-6, barring any major powder event on that weekend.  He can help with a mid-day groom, Gunsmoke roped off private for us, locker/tables/bbq at the base of chair 4.  Let's do it!

All,

Carlo spoke with Eric yesterday and he communicated to Carlo that 3/5-3/6 OR 3/19 or 3/19-3/20 weather permitting and as long as Mammoth does not schedule something on those dates.  He indicated he also had to get the official "ok" as well.  He said all other dates for March do not work.    He said to check back with him regularly to make sure the dates work.  Carlo and Neil have his contact information.  So as it stands now 3/5-3/6 are the dates and i am going to assume 3/19-3/20 are back up dates unless Eric tells us other wise.

50% off advance purchase June tickets today only (Tuesday 3/8).  Good for SNES dates!

Sorry, it doesn't look like I can go to SNES this year...I did go to June this weekend and the powder was epic.

Edited by rjnakata