Note to New Members ×

June SNES 2016?

Wolfman

• 3 weeks later...

Chris, If you want you can try my Madd 158 with Kessler speed plates. I highly recommend it for you since you like turny boards. It is surprisingly stable at high speeds too and has phenomenal edge grip. 

I finally made it to June Monday but arrived late and didn't see you . It was a typically awesome day at June because all the crowds went home.

Tim

• Like 1

All,

There are about 7 other riders that I need to contact when dates are finalized as they dont use this forum.  IMHO I recommend anytime in March or April other than the first weekend of March and Easter weekend.  Also might want to have a back up date in case of a major dump on the date selected.

Neil,

Can you reach out to Eric and see what date(s) work for him?  Carlo may be up the 27th/28th so he can try to get with Eric if you can't.  On another note back last month we spoke with one of the groomers and he indicated he would be willing to groom mid day if Eric gives him the "ok".  They appreciated the gift certificate last time:)   PM me on fb if you want.

How about 3/12-3/13 or 4/2-4/3?   Definitely need to avoid Easter.  June has been getting crowded lately, though great for business:)