Note to New Members ×

Coiler 166 Slalom Board For Sale

Sam B

Hello,

I have a Coiler Pure Race 166 with World Cup Construction 7.8 stiffness for sale. This board was designed for racing but is a great freecarving board. The stiffness definetly makes is better for a racer or a heavier rider. This board was purchased for the 03/04 season and mostly riden in the 04/05 season. There is plenty of camber left in this board! I rate this board an 8 out of 10 on its condition. The price is $325.00 You are responsible to pay for shipping. I will accept paypal payments!

Thanks for looking and feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sam Bashore

717-979-3765

post-2041-141842216627_thumb.jpg

Actually I thought I had sold the board twice but, both deals fell through. The second buyer was too small for the board and I told her that I would sell it to her if she really wanted but I wouldn’t feel right selling a board that I knew was going to be wrong for her! Sorry for any confusion this has caused but the board is very much still for sale!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I have a Coiler Pure Race 166 with World Cup Construction 7.8 stiffness for sale. This board was designed for racing but is a great freecarving board. The stiffness definetly makes is better for a racer or a heavier rider. This board was purchased for the 03/04 season and mostly riden in the 04/05 season. There is plenty of camber left in this board! I rate this board an 8 out of 10 on its condition. The price is $325.00 You are responsible to pay for shipping. I will accept paypal payments!

Thanks for looking and feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sam Bashore

717-979-3765

I got your email... just to be sure I got it straight... you increased the price from $325 to $375 and you want $45 shipping for $420US :confused:

Seems too rich for me.

Sorry, I made a mistake in my typing! You are correct, the price is $325.00 plus $45.00 for shipping UPS ground. If you can find cheaper shipping just let me know how you want me to ship it and I'll send it immediately upon receipt of payment. It will be coming from:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:Street><st1:address>1918 Greenwood Street</st1:address></st1:Street><o:p></o:p>

<st1:place><st1:City>Harrisburg</st1:City>, <st1:State>PA</st1:State> <st1:PostalCode>17104</st1:PostalCode></st1:place><o:p></o:p>

Sorry, I made a mistake in my typing! You are correct, the price is $325.00 plus $45.00 for shipping UPS ground. If you can find cheaper shipping just let me know how you want me to ship it and I'll send it immediately upon receipt of payment. It will be coming from:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:Street><st1:address>1918 Greenwood Street</st1:address></st1:Street><o:p></o:p>

<st1:place><st1:City>Harrisburg</st1:City>, <st1:State>PA</st1:State> <st1:PostalCode>17104</st1:PostalCode></st1:place><o:p></o:p>

Can you check US Postal Service ground shipping, they generally have better pricing to Cdn destinations and they do not have the HEAVY brokerage fees that UPS/Fedex charge. Thx. Steve

• 1 year later...

Hi Sam:

Do you still have the Coiler? My son is starting to race FIS here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is buying a GS board from Bruce. We also need an SL board, but can't afford to buy two new boards in one season. If you still have it, what are its specs? Key is the sidecut radius, which needs to be about 9 meters, compared to 14 or so for a GS board. The other specs sound about right (162 cm, 7.5 stiff). Also, what's the waist (18 cm, 19 cm ??? ) and what is the taper at the base (if any). If you do not know all the specs, just give me your full name and the specs that are carved on the side of the board. I can call Bruce and he will look it up.

If you have it, call me and we can chat.

Thanks

Julian