Note to New Members ×

Carve Fathers Meet, Okemo MARCH 15-19

Zcarver

Once I get a handle on where my bank account stands after the epic Oregon trip, I'll let you know - I'd love to go. Is this the same group that did the carving session last year?

Edit: I'll be there Saturday and Sunday - staying @ Jackson Gore. let me know where & when and I'll be on the first chair...

This may be my last weekend of the year so let's make it count!

Just a gathering of speed demons :eplus2:

Hey buggs! Great small gathering at Jimney yesterday! That Rob case was mental with the dog fight carving! Whew! I thought I was going to crash and burn :AR15firin! It was great to have a small group of carvers ripping up the slopes. While the boyz were at the loaf we had our fest. Even if it was just for a day.

Just so you know Ronnie, Elliot, Rob, Jeff, Wes and of course Ronski didn't quit till 5:30!!! Those Knuckle head dragon Freaks! :smashfrea

We went out for dinner til 9:30 at Marios! Great Laughs! :biggthump

I hope the weather will be good for next week! :confused:

Yeah Rob was an Animal but you made it look easy as usual. Ron may be the Carver Father but you will always be the Sansei. It must have looked great when you put your hand up and all 3 of us did that Heelside 360 finish at the lift like 1 foot apart :p

Yeah it was a good day for all of us and happy to see the boyz! Look forward to this Thursday!

I got off the phone with the CarveFather last night as he was driving by himself going Home from Windham!?!?!?! :eek: Poor guy he need to talk to somebody going home. He said something like, I can't stop having fun now, I need to keep the day going. So he called me for a hour. RONSKI! You knuckle head dragon!

Hopefully Okemo didn't get too much rain. The warm weather came in too soon for March! Make me feel pretty sick. :barf:

Saturday I'm doing a Mt. Dew race at Bromley but I'm planning on being at Okemo on Sunday. Jackson Gore is a good place to kick off. If the child bride needs my van she usually just drops me off at the main base area but I can be flexible. Does anyone have any thoughts? How about a hardbooters radio frequency?

War Dance may not be open on the weekend. It's usually reserved for junior racers. Chief (main run under the high speed Northstar Quad) is usually a nice run and has a big "wow" factor for the chairlift riders watching trenches being laid down.

How many of you plan to be there Sunday? And what time do you show up at the main base lodge?

War Dance may not be open on the weekend. It's usually reserved for junior racers. Chief (main run under the high speed Northstar Quad) is usually a nice run and has a big "wow" factor for the chairlift riders watching trenches being laid down.

How many of you plan to be there Sunday? And what time do you show up at the main base lodge?

Due to heavy rain and cold winds a few days ago, many of the trails took a beaten. Upper Chief had a race on Thursday and was a big disappointment for Friday. Solitude was pretty good for most of the day.

Ron and Elliot are usually at the base lodge by 9am. I think there are about 4 or 5 carvers for the weekend.

Well...I probably just have bad timing, but I only saw 2 other carvers out on saturday, and none on Sunday...

Saturday was not too bad... coverage is spotty and it got chopped up after an hour or two....

but it was a monentous occasion when my son led me into the terrain park and caught his first air!

Sunday morning was a little better at first - about 2 inches of fresh...

Lapped Vortex/Quantum Leap/Eclipse for a couple of hours until it got scraped off to plate ice...

Barring any miracle storms, I think that's it for the season...

Unless anyone wins the lottery and wants to fly me to colorado ...

I was at Sunapee on Thursday and if I remember correctly that was the day I rode Lynx 18 times in a row without stopping because the snow was sooooo goood for carving. I remember saying to myself wow I'm gonna miss this, as I was trying to flatten myself to the slope while the board was railin' sooooo hard.

Sunapee blew snow all weekend. Winter is still here. I can't believe you guys have given up. Hey trailer how was Bretton Woods, did you and ben wear your skirts?