Note to New Members ×

New alpine rider looking to buy 155-165

Guest ellachey

Guest ellachey

I'm a 130 lb, 5'5", girl. I think I'm looking in the 155 to 165 size range. I've been riding for 8 years and want to try something new. Any suggestions or equipment??

Thanks

i may be putting my Burton Alp 157.5 '98 up for sale. It's in decent condition, I bought it used off of Ebay. 20cm waist 9.23 sidecut. considered quite soft for an alpine board, perfect for a beginner.

i probably won't know what i'm going to do with it until a week or two though...

I have a Burton E-deck 156 (my first board :1luvu: ) that I'd send out just for the cost of shipping (probably around $25 to the west coast). It's a great beginner all mountain carve board with a 21 or 22cm waist. It's a '96 or '97 and hasn't been ridden for a while ('00 or '01).

The bomber files are great but you should also check The Carver's Almanac/ boards since it's been updated and describes quite a few different manufacturer's and board types.

Guest swhittier

I just posted A Volant 162 up on the classified page.

Volant Alpine Race Board. Excel SL. Length 162. Waist is 199mm. Nose 238mm. Tail 238mm. Never Ridden. $225. Denver Area. Would have to look into shipping but it's ready to go.