Note to New Members ×

A Yummy and an Ouchie.

dano

The park-rash jammy girl is a friend of the wife. OUCH!

I'm not sure who the racing cutey is...I was googling for alpine pics and she came up on some random racing site.

Damn, she looks nice. Maybe someone else know who she is?

I apologize if she's a young'en...hard to tell.

ds

yeah, I thought that was a girl...too smooth and soft lookin to be a dude. hence why I thought you might be one but dano doesnt sound like a girls name in the slightest:)

she'll heal. tell her to make sure to not sleep on that side. I had crazy road rash once (mix one very steep road/hill and one rather drunk fella and one sector 9 longboard...add imagination to taste) once, worse than I ever got from years of skating almost every day and WOW did that hurt! especially when I, not thinking, put TISSUE on it to try to keep it from rubbing against clothes?

it STUCK. I had to pick tissue from my oozing messy skin...hah...fun!

Where the heck did you find that??

The speed suit thing (re: the young 'un) is one reason I quit photographing girls skiing/boarding. I thought sooner or later I would get in trouble. with all that lycra being put in my face. Ever been in the start gate behing a girl like that and you know what I mean.

that guy WON the Ultimate Beer Gut competition in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan .

This guy "coulda been a contendah"

in7n95.jpg

Speaking of Lycra, etc. I was on the second floor at my gym a few years ago looking down on a class of 100 aerobics instructors. The guy standing next to me said to no one in particular, "I hope there's a special place in heaven for whoever invented Spandex".