Note to New Members ×

Will there still be an ECES in 06?

mirror70

OOOHHHH!!!! It is WAY TOO TEMPTING to ditch the woman and the halloween party and go on up to Wildcat this weekend!

But first I'd get this: :angryfire Then these: :AR15firin:flamethro Then these: :smashfrea:boxing_sm

And then I'd be too sore to ride anyway. :lol: Therefore/Ergo: I must find a sitter for the dogs ASAP and hogtie the woman, throw her under the hatch with our gear, and drive on up for a great day of sliding on the snow! :)

All this snow in the north country, I had to go see for myself today..

Hiked the tuckerman trail in hardboots (no I'm not hardcore, they fit the snowshoes well). Turns out the trail was packed out enough not to need the shoes...all the way to Ho-jos.

After a brief glimpse of the Ravine the weather gods shut down any attempt on the virgin snowfields with gusting winds and ZERO visibility. So over to the Sherburne SKI trail.. Who knew the ski trail was not designed for snowboarding? Or that water bars would still hold water even with three feet of snow on each side? (There's a top ten list here somewhere).

I should have gone over to Wildcat.

All in all, I would do it again. Not recommended for the timid or those without collapsable poles!

And yes, there were drifts well over three feet!

Let it snow!