Note to New Members ×

Nuts needs/Fintek Installation

TJR

Putting a set of Finteks on a pair of UPZ RC10 boots and in need of a few of these…

just two of those nuts, seem to have some rust and are worn. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you- J

IMG_7709.jpeg.47baa4b25f96e182fe5ffde72e554c49.jpeg
IMG_7708.jpeg.4db20dfc712f6fbce341b5a3325ce054.jpegIMG_7710.jpeg.06d3f886f4bf0e5644728bea6662ee68.jpeg

Edited by TJR

Posted (edited)

That was quick! Thank you Dredman the recommendations. UPZ- If you could float me a 4(2 of the full round and 2 of the 2/3 round)that would be fantastic! I’ll PM you my address.

Thanks again- J

Edited by TJR

4 hours ago, UPZ North America said:

I believe we and many others have an overload of those from Intecs.  How soon do you need them?  Unable to ship them until next week but they’d be free of charge for you.  A day earlier, you’d be all set.  Darn.

I am not an UPZ user, but what about that customer service 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼?!?!?!?

My memory is they are a 5 mm metric T nut. And replace both nuts and screws with stainless is the way to go. That way if you can't get the metric thread your screw and nut will match. Having had the same corrosion problem and the odd screw fail I now check them before each season starts.