Note to New Members ×

House party!

Rusty

I'm extending an invite to all my friends in the Bomber community to come over my house for a party on Aug. 13th.

I'll be having a keg of cheap american beer (PBR Baby!) and an Ice Luge for various adult beverages. (bring that bottle that's been sitting in the cabinet for a few years, we'll get rid of it)

Burgers and dogs on the grill.

Horseshoes out back.

singing, dancing and general carrying on will be had by all.

If you have a good dog (plays well, isn't spooked by a bunch of strangers) the bring him/her along.

If you're in the area of Southern N.H. (Nashua) then swing on by!

Send me an e-mail for directions rustyinnh@yahoo.com

Hope to see ya there!

Rusty

Hey Bill,

I just read the other post with all this on it. Just kidnap Rusty and bring im' out to Utah. He knows that's what he wants to do! You're not getting any younger, Russ! Aren't you like 30 something? Freakin' ancient...

Can't wait to see you this season, Buddy and I wish I could make your gig...

Dave

Terror~That's pretty much the gist of an Ice Luge right there. The only difference is mine gets strapped to a ladder.

To make one you'll need a chest type deep freezer (takes about two weeks), make a form out of 1x6 peices of wood, line with plastic, fill with water...blah blah blah...ICE LUGE! I've found the best way to make the tracks is to use a router. That way you can get a nice slalom course on it or just go for the straight speed run. I like to do both. It will need some maint. during the night (booze eats the ice quickly) so keep a chisel and a hammer close by to clean up the track.

Willy~Hope to see you, but you can leave the boat at home. We're talking city living here.

We also set up a catch pan underneath for all the swilly run off. Pretty funny watching people stumble around with sticky dribble down the front of thier shirts.Last year some guy DRANK the swilly run off for a goof....nasty,like drinking bong water! Home made LUGE, nice one rusty.Ever been to the "Ice Bar " party in North Conway ?

Nope, I've never been to that party but I've heard it's a lot of fun!

Ughhhh!!! I don't know would be worse...

I'd probably have to go with the ol' bong water as being worse (don't ask) at least the shwill should be a little sweet and watered down.

Not that I'm planning on finding out.

Ok, it’s pretty easy to get to my house but there are a few twists and turns.

Go to RT 3 and take exit 4.

If you are on RT 3(Everett Turnpike) north take a right off of the exit.

If you are on RT 3 (Everett Turnpike) south take a left off of the exit.

You are now on East Dunstable Rd.

Take a left (first left) onto Lund Rd. (There is a set of lights here with a turning lane to take a left.)

Follow Lund through another set of lights. (there will be a catholic high school on your right)

Continue on Lund and count three (3) more streets (after the lights) on your right. (Wildwood then Forest Park then Pell)

Take your fourth (4th) right onto Caldwell. (go slow the next turn comes quickly)

Take you first right onto DeManche. (this street is only two houses long)

It will force you to take a left at the end and you will be pretty much looking at my house. It’s a small tan cape set up on a little hill. My green truck will be in the driveway.

Grab that “weird” bottle of booze from the back of the cabinet (you know the one I’m talking about…sweet stuff is better on the ice.) and bring it to pour down the luge!

Street address is:

120 Fairview Av.

Nashua NH

Cell # 603-930-2582

post-70-141842204524_thumb.jpg

Geoff, JD, Jack?

Bob, so your back huh and still want to jump back on the R6??? I'm headed up to Newport, VT (near Jay Peak) on my bike the following weekend. Bob I could use some company on the ride if any of you want to hit some twisties on the way up. I'll be riding up Aug 19th in the am