Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

Now this is men bashing:

Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's

up to women to stomp the scheize out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: Bring it

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF a MAN’s cranky, he’s stressed. If a WOMAN’S cranky, she’s PMS-ing.

MEN are thorough. WOMEN are petty.

MEN have conviction. WOMEN are inflexible.

MEN get angry. WOMEN get hysterical.

IF HE forgot to service the car, he was too busy. If SHE forgot, she is scatterbrained.

HE’S passionate. SHE’S emotional.

MEN are assertive. WOMEN are pushy.

MEN are tenacious. WOMEN are nagging.

MEN are spontaneous. WOMEN are unpredictable.

A MAN with too many papers on his desk is overworked. A WOMAN with too many papers on her desk is disorganized.

MEN are logical. WOMEN are unfeeling.

MEN get annoyed. WOMEN get bitchy.

IF HE takes the day off to see his kid in a school play, he’s serious about parenting. If SHE takes the day off to see her kid in a school play, she’s not serious about working.

HIS doctor tells him to work out. HERS tells her to take Valium.

HE’S muscular. SHE’S fat.

MEN communicate. WOMEN talk too much.

MEN analyze. WOMEN gossip.

MEN react. WOMEN overreact.

When a MAN changes jobs, it’s a career move. When a WOMAN changes jobs, we wonder what happened.

MEN are Romeos. WOMEN are nymphos.

Unattractive, successful MEN are powerful; unattractive, successful WOMEN are overcompensating.

A happy single MAN is glamorous; a happy single WOMAN is strange.

Anybody else find this pair of statements ironic? Just me? OK, then.

Yeah I see how these would look funny..... at 3 am my words weren't that clear..

I'm basing this crap on what happened to me and to those around me...

I sounds like waffling but I thought I'd add my 2cents....

Come on Dan, wouldn't you say he's a nice guy?

I didn't say that he is not. In fact I'd agree that he is a nice guy.

I'm just not saying anything else that might get me in trouble with either of you...

Anyone with any questions or requests for gossip can direct them to either Michelle or [bOL HANDLE WITHHELD FOR PRIVACE REASONS].

I didn't say that he is not. In fact I'd agree that he is a nice guy.

I'm just not saying anything else that might get me in trouble with either of you...

Anyone with any questions or requests for gossip can direct them to either Michelle or [bOL HANDLE WITHHELD FOR PRIVACE REASONS].

Ah, no gossip to be told.

Did anyone see that will and grace with Kevin Bacon? HE wanted a stalker so that everyone would know he was a big star. This guy is far from being a stalker, in a good way!

You're the best Dan! BTW, thanks for all the chocolate and t-shirt! I'm wearing my shirt tomorrow! The chocolate is on my desk for all to see but everyone knows not to touch it:angryfire or fear the wrath! Man, I'm such a tease!

or other than broad, sweeping generalizations? Plenty of women who consider themselves "strong" are really just arrogant b-----s, and men avoid them not out of fear but out of disgust. Is the opposite of "useful" useless? So...guys are useless to strong women? Hmmmm. Symbiotic incapability....

I gotta say I find the avatar intensely distracting particulary when you are making strong statements:lol: It lends a sort of evil smiley-ness to everything you post. :eplus2: I'm not sure that it is always intended:smashfrea

I gotta say I find the avatar intensely distracting particulary when you are making strong statements:lol: It lends a sort of evil smiley-ness to everything you post. :eplus2: I'm not sure that it is always intended:smashfrea

I guess the whole thing is redundant since the half naked carver girl avatar was also quite distracting as well:biggthump although for different reasons.

Gosh, and we're supposed to be the sensitive gender. Male bashing??? What??? Did I say ALL men?? I know better than to say a sweeping statement like that on this forum. I don't consider myself f-d up, difficult to deal with (only some times :) ) or self-centered. At this point in my life, someone would have told me already.

So excuse the language in the next section:

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It

means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am

defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.<O:p></O:p>

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. <O:p></O:p>

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe

I - In

T - Total

C - Control of

H - Herself

B = Beautiful

I = Intelligent

T = Talented

C = Charming

H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful

I = Individual