Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tonja, look at it objectively. At least nobody died and you still have your health. If that is the worst week you ever have in your life, you can think yourself pretty lucky. I know it doesn't feel that way at the moment, but trust me, in time you will agree.

tonja, sorry to hear about the horrible week and the break up. From first hand experience (being in college, and a guy), many, not most, but many guys dont want a relationship till they are out of college. Well at least not till the very end of college. I'm stayin relationship free till 3rd year cuz i need the first 2 years to myself.

bout the period thing, well, my ex was on seasonal. That stuff works wonders.

michelle... quickly cause i'm on percs from having all 4 wisdom teeth out this mornign.... had to be done on a somewhat urgent basis cause i got on of those impacted bad boys infected...

soooo i am obviously not at ECES... this week right? which bites cause i know jack was so wanting me as his prizegirl again. :p

wisdom teeth are fun. Perc are even fun...ner...? more fun. i got mine out 2 summers ago. That was an interesting few days which felt...well i didn't feel much at all.

I can't make it up to ECES either cuz of my friend's plans. I got a free ticket which i need to use before the season ends. Are there any holidays which we get a monday off between now and may?

btw, have a quick recovery with the surgery. Wisdom teeth really blow and at one point, it was the worst pain ive had in my life. Then the percs stepped in:D

michelle... quickly cause i'm on percs from having all 4 wisdom teeth out this mornign.... had to be done on a somewhat urgent basis cause i got on of those impacted bad boys infected...

soooo i am obviously not at ECES... this week right? which bites cause i know jack was so wanting me as his prizegirl again. :p

Bummer - ECES or have your wisdom teeth out...... Hard choice I know. You missed a great event - and we all missed you as the prize girl. You also missed the fireman :1luvu:

and Michelle...

How was the ECES for you? you gonna be relocating to the east anytime sson?

Ais-

too bad you missed ECES...wish I could have gone too, but instead I chose to stay in mass, coach, and put a core shot in my new Donek (ridden maybe 15 times)

Bummer - ECES or have your wisdom teeth out...... Hard choice I know. You missed a great event - and we all missed you as the prize girl. You also missed the fireman :1luvu:

yeah i can think of a lot of things i would have loved to have dumped 2 grand on instead of excruciating pain... but them's the breaks. now i just eat like a shark until the pain goes away... which will be....? i dunno... lucky for me i have a pretty high pain tolerance.

i'm sad i couldn't go... i'm sure it was a lot of fun .. fireman will just have to bump into me somewhere else. LOL

Ais-

too bad you missed ECES...wish I could have gone too, but instead I chose to stay in mass, coach, and put a core shot in my new Donek (ridden maybe 15 times)

i know you wanted to see me Noah... its ok.. some day... ;) hahaha

j/j

• 2 weeks later...

wow i totally forgot bout this. Aright another joke:

Actually most of my jokes are defintly not PC and really racist. One of my best friends is black so he tells jokes about Jews and russians and I tell jokes about blacks. Its alot of fun. We can keep ourselfs entertained for hours. Pretty much we tell jokes about all the races of the world so no one can yell at us. Kind of like family guy. I guess here is one of my favorite family guy quotes (they're all pretty much my favorites)

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.

Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.

(They all drink.)

Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.

(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)

Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.

(Only Quagmire drinks.)

****About 33 drinks later****

Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

Quagmire: Oh God.

(Quagmire takes a drink.)

Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh come on!

(Quagmire drinks again.)

Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.

Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Family Guy > any other show EVER! simpsons is still good

I went and a got a girlfriend, and my mishaps all have come to end. Its almost boring...

You went and GOT a girlfriend?? I thought you already had one???

You guys don't want to hear about my latest mishaps.... I'm passing the buck. Aisling? you always have something going on.

when this thread started...it was all new. now I'm 9 months into it (NO...NOT THAT 9 MONTHS!)...nevertheless no exciting tales of dating woes...

I got a great deal going. I cook...she cleans. Only way it could be better is if she cooked...and she cleaned...but I love the cooking too much to give up the kitchen

Thats a good deal.

Relationships in college = drama which = headaches. I'm just hanging out with a girl that I taught how to ski. She is already fullly addicted, like she is already getting some slolom skis in the offseason and even a season pass. Its a fun drama-free open relationship and better yet, she's older.

michelle...don't say that!

as for the fight for the kitchen...realize that I am man with All clad pots, Wusthoff knives, and every kithchen tool a man can want.

but if it coe to a fight for the kitchen...I do keep it stocked with whipped cream, hotfudge, and strawberries... :1luvu: :p :rolleyes: