Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

wow carvedog... where they all c-sections ( and therefore planned for 1/27)? that would make it less coincidental LOL

if you want to have fun w numerology my bday was 1/9 which would be 1/2+7:eek: LMAO

i was supposed to be due the 21st but my mum was sick of being preggers and had me cut out early ;) funny enough my parents were wed 3/14, my brother born 12/14, other brother 8/14.. mum said had she thought about it, she should have had me sectioned out on 1/14. doh!

dan... as much as i love snow.. and i do.. we are getting bombed (no pun intended) here... and being an essential employee i get to take my life in my hands driving in blizzardy/stormy conditions nightly... so i am a bit jealous of the what must be warm weather you've got atm...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA Noah thanks for taking one for the team! i know it was a sacrifice, and would be even more so if you had to actually look at the pics and let the "other" guys know if they were worthy of seeing or not. good to see you haven't lost your touch with the wedding ring.

I get it, you are playing wing man to all the single guys on the forum. Such a service you provide - Good for you! :ices_ange

Is eating your weight in chocolate wrong? :freak3:

You should always eat a good range of vegetables, and it's good to eat a range of different coloured vegetables.

What is chocolate made of? Well......

Sugar, comes from sugar cane, clearly a vegetable.

Cocoa, comes from the cocoa bean, clearly a vegetable.

Milk/cream, comes from grass via a cow, and therefore clearly a vegetable.

Now how many other dark brown vegetables do you know of? Clearly, as part of a balanced diet, dark brown vegetables should be eaten regularly along with the green, red, orange, purple and other wonderful colours that vegetables come in.

However, eating your own weight of anything in a single day, vegetable or no, is clearly going to stretch the waist band on whatever you're wearing. Eating your own weight in chocolate, say over the course of a year, is obviously moderate consumption and can be recommended!!

(tongue firmly in cheek)

SunSurfer :))

You should always eat a good range of vegetables, and it's good to eat a range of different coloured vegetables.

What is chocolate made of? Well......

Sugar, comes from sugar cane, clearly a vegetable.:lol:

Cocoa, comes from the cocoa bean, clearly a vegetable.:lol:

Milk/cream, comes from grass via a cow, and therefore clearly a vegetable.:lol:

I LOVE the way you Kiwis think. I should move.

I didn't want this pic of me to get out since I'm obviously doing an ad for ski boots (that's the reason for the blond wig - I'm incognito). Gotta pay the bills somehow.....
some of those other pictures though ... i'm quite certain i'd never seen a ski pole used like that before... :eplus2:

had to try and spice things up on this thread...I'm asking what anyone else who is (still) reading this tread doesn't have the guts to. I'm in it for the good of the people, not myself...

Not that I didn't have the guts to, just that I missed the original post from Ais or I would have asked it too.....:1luvu:

• 3 weeks later...