Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

Oh, just thought of another reason I love her... She does my laundry. :biggthump

Not sure if this is telling you girls something, but Vanessa does mine too and I love her for it (although she refuses to do ironing, so maybe that's her idea of a compromise)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, on November 6th. Olivia Claire Hayden, weighing in at 7lb 13oz. But she's grown a lot since then and is a bit of an over achiever - so hopefully we'll have her on the slopes next winter!

Good Looking Kid...Vanessa Must be a Stunner!

Congrats!

Not sure if this is telling you girls something, but Vanessa does mine too and I love her for it (although she refuses to do ironing, so maybe that's her idea of a compromise)
Probably because these women would rather do the laundry than have you guys stink :) Good for you!

Hey. I'm just bored. Girlfriend's teachin a class right now, won't be back till after 10. I guess I'm just working on getting crunk. NCIS is on. Dogs insist on wrestling. I know I should be doing work, but it's her house so I really don't know what to do. Did I mention that I'm bored?

Hey. I'm just bored. Girlfriend's teachin a class right now, won't be back till after 10. I guess I'm just working on getting crunk. NCIS is on. Dogs insist on wrestling. I know I should be doing work, but it's her house so I really don't know what to do. Did I mention that I'm bored?

isn't that why you are getting crunk?

I am some man's prize....indeed. :eplus2:

Angie you ARE some man's prize. He just doesn't realise he's entered in the game yet.

Who cares though? The grass always looks greener on the other side, but at least you're living the dream in the meantime.....and we're all jealous.

Angie you ARE some man's prize. He just doesn't realise he's entered in the game yet.

Who cares though? The grass always looks greener on the other side, but at least you're living the dream in the meantime.....and we're all jealous.

Couldn't agree more. Some guy would be L-U-C-K-Y to have such a cool chick! Although right now I'm just happy to have her to myself :1luvu:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this on another board and thought it might be appropriate here:

Women are like apples on a tree. The best ones are way up at the top. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground, which aren't nearly as good, but they're easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them when in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now men ..... men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to the women to stomp the crap out of them until they are acceptable to have dinner with.