OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KNoch -

For the record, there is a summary of the first 23 pages...on p. 23, Post #671

That could help get you up to speed. maybe one of these days, I'll summarize the next 75 pages...

But some of the quick info you should know:

Dan moved to england, got his wife pregnant, then moved back to australia. They are expecting in the next few months. 9remind not to go to england until I'm tready for kids...)

Aisling visited Dan in england.

Corey recently had a kid (I guess it can happen anywhere)

I got engaged, and have been warned that the wedding will cost more than I expect.

There has been a fair amount of whats going on?

SkiPuppy dropped off the map once she graduated college. Apparently she realized that real people are more fun than cyberfriends.

Michelle is trying (Still?) to sell her condo.

the rest of you guys could start to fill in some memories as well, by means as summarizing...

oh and thanks, I'll go check that out

I went backpacking last weekend. Beautiful lake just outside of Vail.

Glad I'm in the west. Seems a lot of baby makin-havin out East. Even as far as London :)

Hope all the kids, moms, and dads are doing well. Did everyone hear about Billy Bordy? Guess that throws my theory out the window.

And don't worry, the mods won't touch this thread. I'm scared of doing anything to it!!

Well I started out being serious, but then I decided I would make this more fun by being way more ridiculous than I had planned on. Thanks for the entertainment. I wish I had the ability to head out east or out west to meet some of you and learn from you. I guess I'd have to go out of the country to find a bunch of you.

played softball for the first time in forever the other day... and because i don't know the meaning of 'taking it easy' on my body when i do something... went all out.

today. i hurt.

although i would love to play again! sucker for punishment i guess!

Noah basically got my update right, although I'm now back in Oz and have a similar sorry take to Ais.

I started training again last week and it's killing me. I've been swimming - did 1.5km in my first session in over 3 years, which is not bad since I swim like a brick - paddling my kayak and been in the gym. It's nice to be active again, which is really hard living in London, but the 4:40am starts and the muscle soreness is not so cool.

Noah basically got my update right, although I'm now back in Oz and have a similar sorry take to Ais.

I started training again last week and it's killing me. I've been swimming - did 1.5km in my first session in over 3 years, which is not bad since I swim like a brick - paddling my kayak and been in the gym. It's nice to be active again, which is really hard living in London, but the 4:40am starts and the muscle soreness is not so cool.

4:40 will be sleeping in soon! good idea to train for the kid though...I Almost turned my neice into a pancake this weekend when I tripped while carrying her. I was very fortunate to escape with an unscathed child (albeit a little scared, but no tears) and nicely skinned shin!

hey Dan... I feel your pain. Literally.

I started a program of 30 min cardio 15 min core strength 3x a week... plus weights 2x a week. I am a walking pile of pain! hahaha

oh and I still do the whole dancing thing.

as my dad(former USMC/ Marine for life) says, "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

LOL

I'm imagining that once it stops hurting so much I'll wake up one day and be amazed at my fabulousity. I just made that word up... or borrowed it from someone.

One thing that all this working out helps with is sleep though. I sleep like a baby!

Why didn't you paddle in London ? Lots of Thames weirs to have fun on.

BobD

sleeping is the best thing in the world.
well its pretty great... but is it really the BEST thing? :confused: :D
perhaps there're better things ;)

Just get a room already!

Cail, Tuesday kicked ass. probably going this Monday and next Mon. as well. Sick day? You can crash in G-Town if you like and maybe you could convince your internet girlfriend to drive up (or down depending on which coast we hit) and come along too.

Just get a room already!

Cail, Tuesday kicked ass. probably going this Monday and next Mon. as well. Sick day? You can crash in G-Town if you like and maybe you could convince your internet girlfriend to drive up (or down depending on which coast we hit) and come along too.

haha, let me know where you'll be headed... i doubt i can just leave (with my luck my advisor would call me and ask where i am), but will see what i can do. i've never surrrfed before. i heard of this thing called the internetz, and apparently there's girls on it! :eek:

Why didn't you paddle in London ? Lots of Thames weirs to have fun on.

BobD

Actually I did paddle a few times, but work was just so crazy busy (ask Ais - when she came to visit we hardly saw each other) that I couldn't get down to the river regularly enough. That was a shame, but I did lots of other awesome things instead.